• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers vs Rams II

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one of the keys to this game that was overlooked was the job Juszczyk did as the holder. It was key to victory. He was perfect on 5 holds and each of the points scored on those kicks was critical.
I think you guys will enjoy this:

Last edited:

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha. That was the longest post I’ve ever seen on any thread in this forum but I get it.
You must not follow my posts. Once I get started, I have trouble shutting up.

It’s so unbelievable and so exciting. I even watched a replay of the game the next day in the NFL channel and Seeing it a second time, I still can’t believe we won that game
Right there with you on the 2nd viewing--I went back through it too.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Or one more game where the defense can hold a lead with 37 second to go with no timeouts for the opposition and the ball on their own 20. Or maybe one where the defense can hold a team at home without Kyler Murray, DeAndre Hopkins and AJ Green to less than 31 points

Man, you just can't help yourself with the Garoppolo nonsense. Did he steal your girlfriend or something? The winningest quarterback the 49ers have ever had and you hate the guy.
Instead of addressing the topic - which is JG isn't consistent enough, you pivot to winning QB?! Why? because you can't deny JG isn't consistent enough.

I'm not saying his consistency needs to be every single game, i said it only had to include ONE more game. Out of the 6 losses he played, all he had to do was play ONE of these games better. Then we wouldn't have had the must win against the Rams.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of addressing the topic - which is JG isn't consistent enough, you pivot to winning QB?! Why? because you can't deny JG isn't consistent enough.

I'm not saying his consistency needs to be every single game, i said it only had to include ONE more game. Out of the 6 losses he played, all he had to do was play ONE of these games better. Then we wouldn't have had the must win against the Rams.
You always seem to come back to it being Garoppolo's fault, and as I proved in my last post, that's not true. I'm not sure why you are so bent on showing that he is not a winner.. The record with Garoppolo and the record without him shows the fallacy of your position. But I've asked you to explain this many times and you refuse because you can't.
The bottom line is when he plays their winning record is unprecedented. When he doesn't they are horrendous. There simply is no way around it so stop trying.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kyle Madsen on how inconsistent JG has been, he is actually using the word "inconsistent". He's talking about every year and not soley this season, butyou can tell it applies to this season too.

The problem is the great games are not peppered in among good games with the stray subpar performance. It’s all over the map, and Garoppolo’s legacy will only go as far as his last performance because the inconsistency won’t allow for a smooth narration of his career in the Bay Area.

Going into the playoffs it’s hard to imagine not looking back fondly on Garoppolo as the 49ers’ signal caller. That’s mostly because his most recent game was the remarkable comeback against the Rams that sent San Francisco to the playoffs.

On the other hand, every roller coaster rise comes with a drop, and the lasting legacy of Jimmy Garoppolo will be the perpetual anxiety of knowing the fall is coming. The only way he can solidify his place in 49ers lore is to go win a Super Bowl, but looking back on how the Garoppolo ride has gone, it’s impossible to think there’s not one more gut-wrenching drop before it screeches to halt and everyone gets off as fast as they can in search of something more consistent.