• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Trade for Eric Wright

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we bring him in and not practice him and then not put him on our 53. 555

Right, you got it dumbass. He's nursing an injury, and if he agrees to go on PUP then we'll have a 3 week window mid-season to add him if we wanted to.

I know you're not the brightest crayon in the box, but it's not rocket science. I think I was pretty clear on my reasoning... Man you're a dumbass...

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my God, you call yourself a teacher?---FIFY
Go to bed gramps, you're digging a deeper hole.
Nice comeback when I show you just how ignorant it is to critique someone's spelling on sports forum.
It is just past noon here so no reason to go to bed.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP drew first blood.
As for you Mr. Dictionary, Dict for short, it is GVSU...not Gvsu...my God you call yourself a teacher?
I didn't draw 1st blood, dumbass.

Your post trashing our guys drew 1st blood. That was 1st class trolling and you can't tell me otherwise.

I give you exhibit A:

"Matt Stafford is one piece of ass away from pissing away all his talent."

Straight trash talk, nothing more.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice grammar there Dict.

Really? You're seriously going to try to make calling him "Dict" a thing? That's neither clever, nor funny. You really, truly, are a dumbass.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't draw 1st blood, dumbass. Your post trashing our guys drew 1st blood. That was 1st class trolling and you can't tell me otherwise.
Well you started it with your post that was all SUNSHINE. Hate to break it to you but not everyone agrees with those ridiculous comments you made that I responded to. Now after I responded, non-threatening, just stated my opinion...you immediately just to "DUMBASS" in your reply. Multiple people in here posted that you have a history of doing this, which I pointed out is a character flaw of yours.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice comeback when I show you just how ignorant it is to critique someone's spelling on sports forum.
Ahhhh but its ok to claim "formal writing skills" on a sports forum when it fits your side of the argument. You're a joke man. Your initial post to this board showed that. You're just making it more known with each and every post.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you at least learn to use the quote box properly, Dumbass? It's even got a picture, so you don't have to struggle through reading any of those tricky things we call words here in 'Merica.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You're seriously going to try to make calling him "Dict" a thing? That's neither clever, nor funny. You really, truly, are a dumbass.
It entertains the hell out of me. Here is a guy who's only claim to fame is that he can pick out misspelled words in your post 555. How lame is that? So naming him Mr. Dictionary and Dict for short is quite apropos.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because I'm too positive about the Lions I "started it?" Even though nothing I said was derogatory nor directed at you, at all?

I think I've done heard it all now. You've just raised the bar my friend and entered into an elite stratosphere of all time Lions message board dumbasses. Magnum was already mentioned, Shocktart is a member as well. Now Principal57 will forever be lumped in too... Congrats Dumbass!:clap:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Prince, you're pretty square bro.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the 2nd guy you've called out for backing me up.QUOTE]
Pretty lame that only 2 guys in here can back you up. You must have a history in here of being a tool.

Really?

You're sinking deeper and deeper every time you decide to click that "Submit Reply" button.

I hear the tiles on the bottom of swimming pools in Thailand are scratch-n-sniff scented. Why don't you go check into that and report back in a couple of years?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who's only claim to fame is that he can pick out misspelled words
lmao My claim to fame? Sorry, I come to this board to read and discuss sports. It's the offseason(or atleast has been) and I'm on vacay visiting my sister in Houston. I've had very little time(other than tonight) to post here. This thread has been the longest running one for a few days and what I initially see from u is putting down the leader of this team, amongst other things. That showed just what kind of person you are. And it hardly resembles someone who claims to have run a school for 30 years.

So if your goal in life is to try and be the coolest guy on an Internet sports forum, good luck. I have higher goals in life. Sorry we don't see eye to eye on that.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because I'm too positive about the Lions I "started it?" Even though nothing I said was derogatory nor directed at you, at all?
Well you made your post and then I responded to it. I would say you started it. In your initial post you said nothing derogatory to me. However, in my initial post, I too said nothing derogatory to you. That is when you jumped to calling me "DUMBASS" and well, now I will point out every time you are CLUELESS about something.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you made your post and then I responded to it. I would say you started it. In your initial post you said nothing derogatory to me. However, in my initial post, I too said nothing derogatory to you. That is when you jumped to calling me "DUMBASS" and well, now I will point out every time you are CLUELESS about something.
But you've already admitted that post you made was just empty trash talking because you didn't like my "sunshine" attitude. You thusly admitted that you indeed started it and indeed are the asshole in this particular scenario...