• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Trade for Eric Wright

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know yet, it's this friday. I'm hoping they bust out some gangsta rap, followed by journey then end it with some mozart.

Ohhhh my bad. I bet there are decent odds for two out of those three. We watch Amedeus on the band bus a couple times.... Seriously.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You started all of this...that is what is obvious. You could have simply debated the points I made without name calling but that is not who you are...you are THAT guy.

C'mon now little guy- you've already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're a total dumbass jerk, but do you really want to add bald-faced liar to the list as well?

You already admitted, flat out, that you started all of this because you didn't like my positive attitude. Remember how I explained that all of the stuff you type here doesn't go away? Gotta think about stuff like that before you make post like this and catch yourself in a lie there, pal.

No wonder the Saginaw school district is in such shot shape- apparently they let just any old idiot run the show down there...

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You already admitted, flat out, that you started all of this because you didn't like my positive attitude. Remember how I explained that all of the stuff you type here doesn't go away? Gotta think about stuff like that before you make post like this and catch yourself in a lie there, pal.QUOTE]
Here you go you fucking idiot, read my God damn post again and see what the fuck I really said.

"Well you started it with your post that was all SUNSHINE. Hate to break it to you but not everyone agrees with those ridiculous comments you made that I responded to. Now after I responded, non-threatening, just stated my opinion...you immediately just to "DUMBASS" in your reply. Multiple people in here posted that you have a history of doing this, which I pointed out is a character flaw of yours."

Obviously I said you started it but you are such a fucking moron you could not understand that.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
110 posts and dude can't figure out the fucking quote button. Seriously. 555

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
444 is Thai for how the fuck do you work the quote button.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you really want to add bald-faced liar to the list as well

what is the correct way of saying this -- I've heard people say bald-faced liar and bold-faced liar?

would calling someone a bald-faced liar, basically be saying, you are a liar without facial hair? then again -- bold-faced liar doesn't make much sense either.

who is the grammar police on this board? can we get a ruling on what the correct term is for calling someone a liar?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Principle knows. He'll reply as soon as he 444

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not the authority, but it is Bald-faced liar for exactly the reason you described. It dates back to England. Bald-faced (or Bare faced) meant unashamed.

Of course I could be lying.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought it was Bold Faced liar. like Bold Print or Bold Font, I don't know either. Can you keep a bold face while lying, that frame of thought.

Maybe both are correct.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good info on bald-faced, bold-faced, and... Barefaced on the interwebbies.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go you fucking idiot, read my God damn post again and see what the fuck I really said.
Uh-oh, looks like someone is getting cranky. Tired of being proven a jerk are we?

"Well you started it with your post that was all SUNSHINE. Hate to break it to you but not everyone agrees with those ridiculous comments you made that I responded to. Now after I responded, non-threatening, just stated my opinion...you immediately just to "DUMBASS" in your reply. Multiple people in here posted that you have a history of doing this, which I pointed out is a character flaw of yours."

Obviously I said you started it but you are such a fucking moron you could not understand that.
You "said" I started it, but claimed I did so by being too positive. You then made a trolling post to get a response out of me, because you didn't like my "sunshine" mentality.

That's some grade A bullshit, and you are pathetic.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bald-faced, bold-faced- sounds like a potato/tomato situation to me. I'd say either one is correct given the convincing responses above...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was Old-faced liar like old people get senile and just start making shit up?

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was Old-faced liar like old people get senile and just start making shit up?
Easy peasy lemon squeezy, I am not senile. I'm already planning to hit TP upside the head with my walker at the home opener, dont make me put you on that list too. :suds:

Old(er) doesnt necessarily mean senile. Wait a minute, what was I saying, I forgot. Yippee, its 4pm, dinner time. It's salsbury steak night in the cafeteria. Oh crap, where is the cafeteria? Does anyone know where the cafeteria is?, and why in the hell do I want to go there?

Yippee its 4pm, dinner time. I think we are having chicken pot pie. What, wait a minute, what, huh, I'm confused. What was I saying? Aw, fuck it, where are my pills. :scratch:

FYI to everyone who read that....It was a shot at myself and the old man jokes levied at me by the pre-pubescent assclowns that are supposed to be my friends. If you know someone who suffers from dimentia I am not making light of that terrible disease so dont get all up in arms.