• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Trade for Eric Wright

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr. Hand! HA!

I was thinking Ms. Garrison

herbert-garrison.jpg

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass isn't a word, either, yet you're still a huge dumbass. Explain that one, Teach...

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you've already admitted that post you made was just empty trash talking because you didn't like my "sunshine" attitude. You thusly admitted that you indeed started it...
Empty trash talk? Not a chance. Most of those comments came from the heart and the one about Stafford was intended for humor since someone just prior to my posting that made a comment about Stafford's prowess with women. You jumped to hyper-INTERNETTOUGHGUY-mode immediately. We went 4-12 and you predict 9-7, all that garbage you spewd about how great we are going to be lacks substance.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass isn't a word, either, yet you're still a huge dumbass. Explain that one, Teach...
DUMBASS is the defense mechanism that you have incorporated when someone proves you wrong, disagrees with you, or criticizes what you covet. That is your character flaw that I have pointed out. Live with it.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We went 4-12 and you predict 9-7, all that garbage you spewd about how great we are going to be lacks substance.

Dear Dumbass,

The thing about an internet message board is that everything I've posted on the subject is archived for everyone to see. On that note, I never posted a thing about how great we are going to be- those are just empty words you keep trying to assign to me, without any luck so far.

You're full of shit and everyone knows is. My 9-7 prediction has been there for a while now for all to see. You've rendered your own argument invalid. Nice going, dumbass.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DUMBASS is the defense mechanism that you have incorporated when someone proves you wrong, disagrees with you, or criticizes what you covet. That is your character flaw that I have pointed out. Live with it.

Almost. I actually call you Dumbass because you're really dumb, and you're a complete ass. Hence "Dumbass."

Savvy?

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost. I actually call you Dumbass because you're really dumb, and you're a complete ass. Hence "Dumbass." Savvy?
It is OK for you to believe that otherwise you would have little self-worth. Knowing that you do it out of a defense mechanism could be quite damaging to your self-esteem. However, one guy in here pointed out EXACTLY how our conversation flowed without reading a word of it. Why is that? Because you lack the moral fiber to have an intelligent conversation with someone without name calling. Simple retort on your part to call someone a DUMBASS when they have pointed out the errors of your thought process, it deflects the attention for other readers off of you.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is OK for you to believe that otherwise you would have little self-worth

Whaaa? I don't tie my self-worth to calling you a dumbass, not sure why you think I would?

Knowing that you do it out of a defense mechanism could be quite damaging to your self-esteem.

Well, this is quite the cyclical conversation, eh?

However, one guy in here pointed out EXACTLY how our conversation flowed without reading a word of it. Why is that? Because you lack the moral fiber to have an intelligent conversation with someone without name calling.

Moral fiber? You fucking serious Docta Jones?

Simple retort on your part to call someone a DUMBASS when they have pointed out the errors of your thought process, it deflects the attention for other readers off of you.

How about Docta Dumbass then?

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't tie my self-worth to calling you a dumbass, not sure why you think I would?
I will try to speak slower for you...You name call others because the situation is demeaning and your defense mechanism is to deflect the attention away from what you have been proven to lack knowledge of and thus you try to protect your own self-worth by having others not focus on your lack of understanding, but to focus on the name you just called someone.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit he's an idiot.

:doh::L:scratch::burt::crazy:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deny and defect? Try stating the obvious.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deny and defect? Try stating the obvious.
You started all of this...that is what is obvious. You could have simply debated the points I made without name calling but that is not who you are...you are THAT guy.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats it, Muzzer pull the bus over. These kids are getting the belt!

If you kids don't behave I'm kicking you off this (board) bus for 5 days to give you time to think about what you've done.:laugh3:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was band camp muzz?

Don't know yet, it's this friday. I'm hoping they bust out some gangsta rap, followed by journey then end it with some mozart.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the cheap beers did. I think money killed the cheap beer ad budgets.

I really liked the "Head for the mountains....of Busch.... Beer." Ads when I was a kid. And to follow up on hevo's question, do you want to be my..... .....sledgehammer?