• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers sign Chris Cook

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This made me laugh. We all have been on the losing side of arguments. We all have had times of not following an argument. But this seems to be to going on to some extreme on both accounts. It's a perfect storm of occurrences because I don't think any of our posters are like this all of the time.

Purgs is most certainly like this all the time

I'm starting to think (hope?) he might just be a hilarious low IQ schtick troll alt. If he and Toby were the same person that would be my favorite thing in the history of ever. If they were both chrispozz's alts my brain would explode from joy.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purgs is most certainly like this all the time

I'm starting to think (hope?) he might just be a hilarious low IQ schtick troll alt. If he and Toby were the same person that would be my favorite thing in the history of ever. If they were both chrispozz's alts my brain would explode from joy.

Everyone knows that you are TobyTyler's alternate username. You use this to entertain yourself by fighting or poking at each other. Just kidding.

Interesting thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...350-tofficial-guess-who-using-alt-thread.html

There was one poster who was an alt who doesn't post here anymore. He of course denies it and has his own explanation for why he is posting from the same computer. Some people buy it, some people don't. he got pretty mad when people insinuated that he was the same person. He wasn't shy for using words. Not sure why he doesn't post here anymore. If he still does under a different name, he's hiding it pretty well. I don't see the same posting styles by anyone new here. He could still lurk here, I suppose. I'm not sure if there are any more alts here.

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PurGuy is not an alt; he's Kaepernick. Just kidding. (In a Mitch Hedberg voice from his grave: How does he post during games?)

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows that you are TobyTyler's alternate username. You use this to entertain yourself by fighting or poking at each other. Just kidding.

Interesting thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...350-tofficial-guess-who-using-alt-thread.html

There was one poster who was an alt who doesn't post here anymore. He of course denies it and has his own explanation for why he is posting from the same computer. Some people buy it, some people don't. he got pretty mad when people insinuated that he was the same person. He wasn't shy for using words. Not sure why he doesn't post here anymore. If he still does under a different name, he's hiding it pretty well. I don't see the same posting styles by anyone new here. He could still lurk here, I suppose. I'm not sure if there are any more alts here.

Good ol Bem

Yeah, his denials were hilarious/bizarre. I don't miss him, not gonna lie