• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers- Seahawks

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Exciting game but not very well played by either team.

Funny, to me it felt like the 49er offense was playing WELL?! But i know they didn't score that much points? Maybe my expectations were that low? haaa

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The hilarious thing about all of this is.....Sea fans are complaining about the refs. It's like they don't see the shit that goes for them each and every home game...especially prime time games.

i watched 3 quarters and felt only one call was questionable. It was a pass interference call on a pass to Kittle.

But its not surprising fans of losing teams rant about penalties. In the years past, we do it too. Don't know for sure but it DOES seem like they get more calls go THEIR way?!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Niner defense held up well. Nice to beat the Seahawks and see Russell Wilson fail in the 4th quarter for once. Still way to many missed tackles, dead ball silly penalties, fumbles and dropped passes. And surprise of surprise once again no turnovers created.

Bottom line is it seems Seattle made one more stupid penalty than the 49ers did.

They were able to apply more pressure than normal. Not necessarily a lot of sacks not to 'NFL standards', but they had more pressure than usual.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, to me it felt like the 49er offense was playing WELL?! But i know they didn't score that much points? Maybe my expectations were that low? haaa
I have to disagree. I've never seen so many dropped passes in my life and the run blocking was terrible. Wilson and Brieda were having to juke a defender just to get back to the line of scrimmage. They only managed one touchdown for the entire game and that needs to change. The dead ball penalties and the turnover were killers

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime we beat Seattle, it's a good day! If only we could have beat Green Bay and the Giants.
Yep. No excuse for the losses to GB NY and AZ with big second half leads. Should have won the other AZ game as well. They should be 8 and 6 now.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were able to apply more pressure than normal. Not necessarily a lot of sacks not to 'NFL standards', but they had more pressure than usual.
That's true the defense is playing much better. I still cannot believe that they cannot create a turnover. 2 picks and only 3 fumbles is an NFL record. Its stunning.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i watched 3 quarters and felt only one call was questionable. It was a pass interference call on a pass to Kittle.

But its not surprising fans of losing teams rant about penalties. In the years past, we do it too. Don't know for sure but it DOES seem like they get more calls go THEIR way?!
On another drop by Kittle. He drops so many passes.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
On another drop by Kittle. He drops so many passes.

The one i'm thinking of, the defender knocked it out towards the end. It is easy to miss but i'm pretty sure the defenders hand knocked it loose.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have to disagree. I've never seen so many dropped passes in my life and the run blocking was terrible. Wilson and Brieda were having to juke a defender just to get back to the line of scrimmage. They only managed one touchdown for the entire game and that needs to change. The dead ball penalties and the turnover were killers

turnovers and penalties - ie mistakes - will always get you..........or get you most of the time.

no doubt Wilson's fumble hurt, more so he was double clutching it and not being careless?! The unsportsman like penalty was stupid, IF he did it on purpose? I guess the lesson for all of them is just don't toss the ball in the air.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Again, it SEEMED like the offense was doing better? Maybe because there weren't as many "3 and outs"?

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true the defense is playing much better. I still cannot believe that they cannot create a turnover. 2 picks and only 3 fumbles is an NFL record. Its stunning.

Despite the bottom line numbers, I'm seeing a lot of bright spots from kids that I didn't even know where on our team (1st, 2dn, 3rd year players). They pulled together against a Seattle team that was surging and did a great job nailing them down for their level of experience. We now have a stable of positional players that can help contribute next year. Hopefully our offensive side can get healthy so that we don't have to lean as heavily on the offense as we have this year.

Off toppic: I really like Mullens...he's a fu*king gamer. Everyone talks about "he's a good back-up", but I think he has a future in this league and hopefully it's with us.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Despite the bottom line numbers, I'm seeing a lot of bright spots from kids that I didn't even know where on our team (1st, 2dn, 3rd year players). They pulled together against a Seattle team that was surging and did a great job nailing them down for their level of experience. We now have a stable of positional players that can help contribute next year. Hopefully our offensive side can get healthy so that we don't have to lean as heavily on the offense as we have this year.

Off toppic: I really like Mullens...he's a fu*king gamer. Everyone talks about "he's a good back-up", but I think he has a future in this league and hopefully it's with us.

Thats the kind of QB'ing we need, then Shannahan's offense will be productive even with current personnel. Mullins played a good 1st half, better than any half JG played THIS season.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one i'm thinking of, the defender knocked it out towards the end. It is easy to miss but i'm pretty sure the defenders hand knocked it loose.
Still drops way to many easy passes to go along with all the great plays he makes. If we get some decent wide receivers so they can't double up on Kittle he's going to be very good. he needs to spend the entire off-season catching passes. 1.000 a day.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think he has the arm to be a long-term starter. Zero knowledge of the field when it comes time to run as well. He's done a credible job though filling in for Garopollo.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the kind of QB'ing we need, then Shannahan's offense will be productive even with current personnel. Mullins played a good 1st half, better than any half JG played THIS season.
True. I hope the tentative, happy footed guy we saw this season was not the real Garopollo. I prefer the decisive, accurate passer we saw last year.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree that he's a gamer. He got smoked a few times but never flinched. I think it's safe to say he's better than Beathard at this point.

As for his stay in this league....I dunno. I think he's more apt as a backup than anything, as he has limitations to his game. Plus....we have to remember he's settling into Shanahan's offense, and that scheme is pretty QB friendly. I'd like him to stay only if JG isn't so durable (something we really don't know given the ACL is flukey) and he could easily keep the ship afloat for a game or two....but if some team offered SF a #1 or some sorta package that is just too good to turn down?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think he has the arm to be a long-term starter. Zero knowledge of the field when it comes time to run as well. He's done a credible job though filling in for Garopollo.

Not sure what this means? Time to run out the clock?

Anyway, the things that are higher priority was demonstrated yesterday. He throws well enough short and medium, and he lets it go with better timing than either JG (this season) or Beathard. He made the calls and got the plays off except once. He did miss Kittle on those seam routes, but those are hard to hit for anyone.

If Mullins can play like this more consistently, thats good back-up play.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what this means? Time to run out the clock?

Screwing up the kneel-down against Denver and turning over the ball for one last chance.