• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers pregame

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes it is and we can get there
Why? I'm not interested in merely qualifying for a wildcard or a low-rated playoff spot! Remember we're talking about Washington here, not S.F, Philly, Detroit, or Dallas.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any of you have Brissett's presser? Please post it if you can, thanks!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? I'm not interested in merely qualifying for a wildcard or a low-rated playoff spot! Remember we're talking about Washington here, not S.F, Philly, Detroit, or Dallas.
new owners ,new FO hopefully better choices . i want championships and no we arent there yet but we can be

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1703703958269.png

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this benching. This is good for all parties involved. Sam has regressed and has become gun shy. Continuing to play him wont make it better with this OLine. And Jacoby deserves to show his wares. He has played well with his opportunities. he is a FA after this season. Let him see if he can find a starter role somewhere for next season. First time I have agreed with Ron in a long time.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Brissett playes well enough to lose by two, just like the Jets game.

I would put money on Brissett playing well enough to beat either the cowboys or niners, and totally screw up our draft position for no good reason, as that is a “clock mismanagement” kind of error that Is emblematic of RR’s tenure.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this benching. This is good for all parties involved. Sam has regressed and has become gun shy. Continuing to play him wont make it better with this OLine. And Jacoby deserves to show his wares. He has played well with his opportunities. he is a FA after this season. Let him see if he can find a starter role somewhere for next season. First time I have agreed with Ron in a long time.
Can we all finally agree that Rivera is a compulsive self-serving liar now? I never bought into that "good guy' BS narrative about him and I totally disagree with this decision. Here's why...

1. It's far too late! Rivera declared long before the season that this season was dedicated to the development of Sam Howell.

2. When given the opportunity to bolster his offense and give his QB a better chance to succeed he drafted defense.

3. When declaring Howell the starter he (Rivera) effectively made it known that the entire experiment would come at the expense of the other 52 players in the locker room.

4. What's the point in starting Brissett now? [rhetorical] To possibly go out a winner by preserving his 102-101-2 winning margin knowing that Brissett gives him, something that he's known all along, which is the best chance to win a game.

5. What happened to the whole "entire season to develop Howell?"

6. Jacoby deserves better than to come in and save Rivera from himself.

7. There's more but I'll end this by stating flatly that this move is Rivera's way of saying that he knows that he's done, has stolen all of the money that he could from a very dysfunctional organization, and wants to leave on this note concerning their future...

1703719949563.png

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we all finally agree that Rivera is a compulsive self-serving liar now? I never bought into that "good guy' BS narrative about him and I totally disagree with this decision. Here's why...

1. It's far too late! Rivera declared long before the season that this season was dedicated to the development of Sam Howell.

2. When given the opportunity to bolster his offense and give his QB a better chance to succeed he drafted defense.

3. When declaring Howell the starter he (Rivera) effectively made it known that the entire experiment would come at the expense of the other 52 players in the locker room.

4. What's the point in starting Brissett now? [rhetorical] To possibly go out a winner by preserving his 102-101-2 winning margin knowing that Brissett gives him, something that he's known all along, which is the best chance to win a game.

7. There's more but I'll end this by stating flatly that this move is Rivera's way of saying that he knows that he's done, has stolen all of the money that he could from a very dysfunctional organization, and wants to leave on this note concerning their future...

View attachment 349615
Rivera is the worst coach we have had during the snyder era. Nobody wants to hear that but it's the truth. He had complete control and made the team worse. No other coach had the authority Rivera had and snyder was running for his life during the bulk of riveras tenure.
He burned bridges with agents( Ionadis), offended an entire football team (Bills), lied to players (Sundberg), and told absurd tales to the media about the direction of the team ( 2 to 1 run ratio).

I said when he was hired it wad a mistake but was told to wait and see.

Not only did he take over a team with a small core already built, he managed to ruin the attitude of some of them (Allen and TMac).

I don't want to hear about the good he did at this point because the bad far outweighs the good. Snyder final parting gift to us was Rivera.
Danny Boy is somewhere laughing as he counts his money. I simply can't believe so many fans were being Rivera and cheered as he drove the clown car off the cliff.

Apparently 70% of polled fans on hogs haven wanted Rivera to stick around if he made it to the playoffs. And fans and posters why our fanbase has shrunk. Wow...

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have good news .... Rivera is gone in a week and a half.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 349615
Oh well let’s add some more his self righteous ass saddled us with the fucked up commanders name and lied to the fans about their role in the naming of the team

He hired the assholes who dicked up said name roll out , took pictures of Sean Taylor’s family in front of porta John’s and unveiled that foolish statue and blew the Sonny jurgensen number retirement ceremony

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s not forget this