• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Draft Poll:

Who would you like the 49ers to Draft

• QB Jared Goff

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • QB Carsen Wentz

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • QB Paxton Lynch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OT Ronnie Stanley

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • OLB Myles Jack

• DE Deforest Buckner

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • DE Shaq Lawson

• CB Vernon Hargreaves

• WR Laquon Treadwell

• CB Jalen Ramsey

• Other: Please post who you would like.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep is gone one way or another. We fans obviously want a trade, but we'll see?

Because no team should keep a player that doesn't want to be there, no team. More so if its the QB.
Yes if the rumors are true. Kap hasnt said he wants out.

My point is there is no high level QB in this draft and we have so many needs I feel we should go a different direction then QB unless something changes with the Kap situation.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes if the rumors are true. Kap hasnt said he wants out.

My point is there is no high level QB in this draft and we have so many needs I feel we should go a different direction then QB unless something changes with the Kap situation.

you're kidding right?

Yes, we have many needs, and QB is one of them. What is a 'high level QB", give us some past examples? Please don't include Andrew Luck, he is once every 10 years.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not every team can get lucky like the Colts, to suck so bad that they have the first crack at a can't miss prospect 15 or so years apart. QB is a need for SF. We pick @ #7. If you feel good about a guy, regardless....you take him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're kidding right?

Yes, we have many needs, and QB is one of them. What is a 'high level QB", give us some past examples? Please don't include Andrew Luck, he is once every 10 years.
Yes Kap hasnt come out and said I want out. The Rumor is that his Agent had leaked saying he wants out. If so I missed it. Please post the article.

Remember these were QBs that were talked highly. Some failed and some are good.
Examples: Cam, Luck(wasnt a big fan) Ryan, Bortles. Winston, Big Ben, Mariota( I wasnt a big fan coming out of College), Eli, Rivers, Stafford.

I dont think Goff and Wentz isnt in the same level as these prospects coming out of college but both will be Top 10 Picks. Like I said both are mid to late rd QBs. Too much risk with both of these guys.

Cant miss prospects not many. Last 2 I can think of after Peyton was Luck and Cam. Maybe you can throw in Rivers and Eli but not at the same level of the other 3 when they came out (Peyton, Cam and Luck)

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for the many Ints he threw. I agree he did get much better later in the year.

A lot of those interceptions were more on his receivers than on him. In particular the utah game which is brought up a lot 2/3 of picks were on his receivers which were terrible. Goff was the only person worth a damn on the bears and he managed to carry his team to a respectable record.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes Kap hasnt come out and said I want out. The Rumor is that his Agent had leaked saying he wants out. If so I missed it. Please post the article.

Remember these were QBs that were talked highly. Some failed and some are good.
Examples: Cam, Luck(wasnt a big fan) Ryan, Bortles. Winston, Big Ben, Mariota( I wasnt a big fan coming out of College), Eli, Rivers, Stafford.

I dont think Goff and Wentz isnt in the same level as these prospects coming out of college but both will be Top 10 Picks. Like I said both are mid to late rd QBs. Too much risk with both of these guys.

Cant miss prospects not many. Last 2 I can think of after Peyton was Luck and Cam. Maybe you can throw in Rivers and Eli but not at the same level of the other 3 when they came out (Peyton, Cam and Luck)

Report: Colin Kaepernick wants to be traded - Inside the 49ers

Report: Kaepernick’s agents want to seek trade

Kaep's Agent Wants a Trade

regardless of these articles, you REALLY don't think for a moment Kaep wants in? After being benched and not getting 'vote of confidence' now, you think he WANTS to stay?

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very understandable, 1 problem we have an 11 mill dollar QB right now on the roster who our new coach never coached before who he might like. So what happens Kap does well this year. Then we just wasted an 1st rd #7 pick on trade bait. last example of a play like that was the chargers when they had brees and drafted Rivers. Brees went on to win a super bowl and Rivers is a above avg who hasnt dont anything special.

Lets see what happens with Free agency. If we sign a DE and a CB then it will change my mind on who to take.

Comparing Kap and Brees is absurd. Brees was coming off a horrific injury to his throwing shoulder which doctors only gave him a 25% chance of regaining his shoulder strength. The saints and chargers offered brees roughly the same deal and he went to the saints because he wanted to be guaranteed a starting spot which the chargers were not going to do. The next year Rivers and LT lead the chargers to a 14-2 record while brees went 10-6. It took brees and peyton four years to win a superbowl. Rivers is an above average to elite qb Kap is garbage to medicore. There isn't a really comparison.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of those interceptions were more on his receivers than on him. In particular the utah game which is brought up a lot 2/3 of picks were on his receivers which were terrible. Goff was the only person worth a damn on the bears and he managed to carry his team to a respectable record.
Again I like Goff I just don't think he is worth the #7 pick. Would I be mad if we drafted him no but I wouldn't be thrilled about it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im not saying yes or no Im just saying we haven't heard from Kap himself.

uh......"Agent" means he is speaking as though you're speaking.

you said post articles, so i did.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh......"Agent" means he is speaking as though you're speaking.

you said post articles, so i did.
Yes and none of them had Kap saying anything. Again Im not starting an argument. Im just stating u can't assume. We haven't heard from map yet. Its all hear say right now.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also haven't heard Kaepernick deny the rumours either. He's very active on twitter and such, yet not a peep.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes and none of them had Kap saying anything. Again Im not starting an argument. Im just stating u can't assume. We haven't heard from map yet. Its all hear say right now.

again, that is what an agent does for you....speaks on your behalf. So the agent speaking is the SAME as Kaep speaking. When you retain an agent, you don't go and speak yourself.

i'm not pushing for an argument either, so go look up the definition of an agent.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, that is what an agent does for you....speaks on your behalf. So the agent speaking is the SAME as Kaep speaking. When you retain an agent, you don't go and speak yourself.

i'm not pushing for an argument either, so go look up the definition of an agent.
I understand put it wasn't Kap. Lets See what happens. U know that will be one of the 1st questions asked if he is still with this team.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a reason not to doubt reports that Kap's agents have requested a trade. I suspect reports are true amd that he distrusts management. Don't know what the source of that is, but the smear campaign last season could have something to do with it.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't have a reason not to doubt reports that Kap's agents have requested a trade. I suspect reports are true amd that he distrusts management. Don't know what the source of that is, but the smear campaign last season could have something to do with it.

yes, so knowing this smear campaign occurred, no secret Kaep wants out. retaining an unhappy player won't get maximum results, especially at QB.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we will find out soon if he wanted out.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, so knowing this smear campaign occurred, no secret Kaep wants out. retaining an unhappy player won't get maximum results, especially at QB.

I really don't know what is going on. Does mgmt. really want him back or are they just playing the trade game? Some reports I've read said Jed really wants to retain him but Jed should really stay of it and let his personnel people figure it out.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap to Denver or Jets would change my draft position.

100% go QB if this happens.