• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers - Broncos

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That had me worried as well. It was evident right away in game 1 but I thought it might be because the Viking defense was so good but Jimmy looked like that in every game. Maybe he just looked so quick and decisive with his throws last year because of who we were comparing him to.
If he does turn out to be a bust I certainly won't blame that on the 49ers though. From the sample size they had to work with he looked like the real deal; and he brought results with 5 victories and no defeats.

agree

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They should be able to tell after two more seasons.

they should be able to tell after half a season. we won't be getting rid of him at that point, but shouldn't take that long to tell.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they should be able to tell after half a season. we won't be getting rid of him at that point, but shouldn't take that long to tell.
I don't know about that. It took at least a couple of seasons to realize how bad Kaepernick really was.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't know about that. It took at least a couple of seasons to realize how bad Kaepernick really was.

hard to argue against this example. :-)

Maybe it took so long because we kept hoping (ie fooling ourselves) in thinking he'd get better?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to argue against this example. :-)

Maybe it took so long because we kept hoping (ie fooling ourselves) in thinking he'd get better?
Not sure because he was on fire his first half season when he took over for Smith and then had a good season after that losing to Seattle in the NFC Championship game. Seemed to regress rapidly once the NFL figured out he couldn't read a defense and was a one read wonder.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not sure because he was on fire his first half season when he took over for Smith and then had a good season after that losing to Seattle in the NFC Championship game. Seemed to regress rapidly once the NFL figured out he couldn't read a defense and was a one read wonder.

Yep, he was 'hot' for a season but then his passing skills just kept going lower and lower. IMO he was bad by the time he left the NFL. Even without his protesting, i wouldn't sign him.