• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 4) Philadelphia 76ers vs. 5) Toronto Raptors

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck dat! 76ers in three.

I just hope when the series shifts to Toronto your team doesn't get stuck on their plane for hours by customs officials like what happened to the Cavs back in '16.
Canada is an embarrassment

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, even if it is pointless, what exactly do you have to lose getting another? When you have everything to gain (playing in Toronto)...it's like 'oh shit I really don't want this shot but ok I got it and hey nothing happened....but no WAY am I doing that again!'
Every athlete on the planet was being lied to about keeping their million dollar careers. He was coerced into the first one. If he regretted it (and got needlessly sick for a week) that shouldn't be surprising.

Mattise is much smarter about his health than the general public. Just a small excerpt, and clearly he is in better physical shape than the fat cowardly mutts talking shit about him on the internet, "I was raised in a holistic household, anti vax is not a term that was ever used…we grew up with Chinese medicine and naturopathic doctors.”

The fat cowardly mutts talking shit about him don't know half the words in Matisse's statement.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Their defense is hanging by a thread. Maxey, Harden, and Harris are all guys that have the potential to get worked off the dribble in any series but especially this one with the athleticism that the Raptors have. This puts immense pressure on Embiid to defend the rim. It causes the defense to collapse leaving three-point shooters open. With no Thybulle, everybody has to guard one higher of a level of offensive player. And long term? The dude comes into the league and in year one shoots 34% from three. Now he shoots 30% from three and takes even less. He was an old rookie, to begin with, and he has struggled to add anything to his offensive game. I'm done with the dude. His value will never be higher than it is this off-season. I say trade him for someone who may not be as elite defensively but is more of a two-way player.
damn you're dramatic

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the whole "no vaccine, no play" is such a weird advantage for the Raptors.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every athlete on the planet was being lied to about keeping their million dollar careers. He was coerced into the first one. If he regretted it (and got needlessly sick for a week) that shouldn't be surprising.

Mattise is much smarter about his health than the general public. Just a small excerpt, and clearly he is in better physical shape than the fat cowardly mutts talking shit about him on the internet, "I was raised in a holistic household, anti vax is not a term that was ever used…we grew up with Chinese medicine and naturopathic doctors.”

The fat cowardly mutts talking shit about him don't know half the words in Matisse's statement.
If he was standing on principle, I would disagree but at least respect the position. Listen to what he said. That's not the case here. He took the first shot. He presents as being really wishy washy. This isn't some deeply held belief thing like kyrie. This dude is just a bad teammate.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the whole "no vaccine, no play" is such a weird advantage for the Raptors.
The nba should have stepped in but like I said in another thread silver is a weak bitch and brian colangelo is a bigger douchebag than his dad.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nba should have stepped in but like I said in another thread silver is a weak bitch and brian colangelo is a bigger douchebag than his dad.
The NBA doesn't create law in a sovereign nation.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey casual! What's up. Must be playoff time. Welcome to the NBA board.
I post over at tNation about the Sixers. I am a relatively new fan, but I have been watching every game I can the last few seasons.

get off your high horse

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree...I am not knocking the policy that Canada put in place. That's their thing and they are allowed to do what they want.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post over at tNation about the Sixers. I am a relatively new fan, but I have been watching every game I can the last few seasons.

get off your high horse
If you didn't live through Ish Smith, Lavoy Allen, Tim Frazier, JaKarr Sampson, 10-72, and the rest of The Process are you really a fan?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was standing on principle, I would disagree but at least respect the position. Listen to what he said. That's not the case here. He took the first shot. He presents as being really wishy washy. This isn't some deeply held belief thing like kyrie. This dude is just a bad teammate.
Sounds like you just want to talk shit and repeat yourself.

Matisse thought he had to take it then he learned otherwise. He wasn't a leader, but he was able to follow the lead of others that stood stronger and were able to refuse when presented with this fucked up health policy.

Easy to understand. The trick is developing your cognitive ability.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you didn't live through Ish Smith, Lavoy Allen, Tim Frazier, JaKarr Sampson, 10-72, and the rest of The Process are you really a fan?
I followed through it but from more of a distance.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you just want to talk shit and repeat yourself.

Matisse thought he had to take it then he learned otherwise. He wasn't a leader, but he was able to follow the lead of others that stood stronger and were able to refuse when presented with this fucked up health policy.

Easy to understand. The trick is developing your cognitive ability.
This is hilarious. You're coming at my cognitive abilities and yet a hot steamy bowel movement of mine would best you in an IQ test, ya drip. I shit more intelligence than God gave you. Stop bringing your political shit to the basketball board, GED.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree...I am not knocking the policy that Canada put in place. That's their thing and they are allowed to do what they want.
Yeah canada can do what they want, russia can do what they want, and Matisse can do what he wants. Glad we cleared that up.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is hilarious. You're coming at my cognitive abilities and yet a hot steamy bowel movement of mine would best you in an IQ test, ya drip. I shit more intelligence than God gave you. Stop bringing your political shit to the basketball board, GED.
You must have shit it all old man.

I talked about Matisse in my post. All you can do is shit the same old one liners.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now I know why I stick to tNation for Sixers talk...

later