• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

34-64-94 MLB Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say it's like 1970 now lol... The animosity goes both ways IMO... The difference is money... Rich Black folks half the time want to be disassociated with "poor/average" Black folks... Rich White folks would rather be around those rich Black folks than poor White folks... Poor White folks and poor Black folks both don't like eachother for the most part... Sports is probably the biggest race blinder... If a White kid or Black kid can play sports, they are loved by everyone...

Honestly that's the entire country not just Mississippi, rich people don't live in poor neighborhoods no matter the race. 1970 huh? great that means Elvis and the Temptations aren't good anymore!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're just damn good, and dare I say underrated. Doesn't have to be a homer pick.

I'm not sure I ever asked you why are you a Redskins fan and not an Eagles fan?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I ever asked you why are you a Redskins fan and not an Eagles fan?

My moms from VA and her side of the family still lives there. My uncle is a huge Skins fan and got me into them when I was real little. My dads from a NY and a Giants, Yanks fan and I really screwed up by not taking up those teams lol but now its too late and I cant imagine rooting for any other teams. And I HATE the Eagles now. Im pretty much a lone Skins fans surrounded by a bunch of Ahole Philly fans.

As for UVa, my parents went there so Im a big UVa fan but I figured since I go to PSU I cant really justify having UVa over PSU in my top 3 teams lol.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill pick soon, but was just catching up on everything I missed from yesterday. Ive always thought learning to fight would be fun/interesting and maybe even useful some day, but Im not sure whats worth learning or fun to learn. (@UK Cowboy any suggestions?) Of course I cant say Ive ever even come close to getting in a fight so Im not sure Id ever need it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny said he will be picking soon as well...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly that's the entire country not just Mississippi, rich people don't live in poor neighborhoods no matter the race. 1970 huh? great that means Elvis and the Temptations aren't good anymore!
They ain't nuthin', without Ruffin!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They ain't nuthin', without Ruffin!

When I watch the movie I stop watching when he's booted from the band, it should have been David Ruffin & The Temptations! They maybe don't make it without him and The Supremes became Dianna Ross & The Supremes. I have been a huge David Ruffin fan for years, he had a lot of great songs on his own, statue of a fool is a great song...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I watch the movie I stop watching when he's booted from the band, it should have been David Ruffin & The Temptations! They maybe don't make it without him and The Supremes became Dianna Ross & The Supremes. I have been a huge David Ruffin fan for years, statue of a fool is a great song...
I haven't seen the movie years. But that line still gets quoted all the time.

My buddy somehow found a way to slip it in last night. (Fresh on my brain.)

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mebert

Maybe sometime in 2045 the Wild will let the Aves have some fun in the head to head match ups.

Until then, keep calling us daddy and please wash my car and do my dry cleaning.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill pick soon, but was just catching up on everything I missed from yesterday. Ive always thought learning to fight would be fun/interesting and maybe even useful some day, but Im not sure whats worth learning or fun to learn. (@UK Cowboy any suggestions?) Of course I cant say Ive ever even come close to getting in a fight so Im not sure Id ever need it.
I would try out a local MMA school and train there for a while. The neat thing about being an MMA fighter is how well rounded you have to be. Look at Pro Wrestler CM Punk. He's been training what now, 2 years for his first bout? When you join an MMA school, you will learn Standup(TKD, Muay Thai), Grappling(college wrestling, sambo, shoot wrestling), Submissions(BJJ, Silat), Judo, Boxing, etc, etc. After studying a little of each, you will be able to determine for yourself if you wish to continue learning a little about all the different arts that make up an MMA fighter, or pick out the specific art you enjoy the most and join a school that specifies in that area

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would try out a local MMA school and train there for a while. The neat thing about being an MMA fighter is how well rounded you have to be. Look at Pro Wrestler CM Punk. He's been training what now, 2 years for his first bout? When you join an MMA school, you will learn Standup(TKD, Muay Thai), Grappling(college wrestling, sambo, shoot wrestling), Submissions(BJJ, Silat), Judo, Boxing, etc, etc. After studying a little of each, you will be able to determine for yourself if you wish to continue learning a little about all the different arts that make up an MMA fighter, or pick out the specific art you enjoy the most and join a school that specifies in that area

Cool, thanks man. I might look into that. I think I'd suck at it lol but it would be pretty sweet to learn that stuff.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning fellas, who the hell is up and why isn't Ritzy bitching about it??? Just don't feel right!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning fellas, who the hell is up and why isn't Ritzy bitching about it??? Just don't feel right!

Because Mebert is OTC and he is doing a Easter egg roll with his daughter so that takes top priority. I am on deck so we will wait till Mebert is done eating his daughters candy. :D

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, thanks man. I might look into that. I think I'd suck at it lol but it would be pretty sweet to learn that stuff.
Suck is all relative. If you take golf lessons from a pro for 6 months, go to the range, and play a couple of rounds a week, you won't be anywhere near the guys that play on TV, but you'll wear out guys who never play or practice, even if they are bigger and faster....MMA is no different

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because it is not me who is up... it seems like you guys only yell at me... Woe is it to be milk...