• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

34-64-94 MLB Draft : CHAT

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caps always have problems with Penguins. Penguins just chased Holtby out of the game. Some good fights, Crosby cried a few times but like usual Crysby gets the best of Ovi. Ovi gets the hits but Crysby gets the goal and assist. One time in 2nd period Caps had 4 players in box. I hate the Penguins and Crosby so much because they just have the caps number. Just hope we don't play them in the playoffs. @DoobeeDoobeeDoo @SteelersPride great team and now they appear to have gotten faster since all star break.
they are on speeeeeeeeeeeed

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caps always have problems with Penguins. Penguins just chased Holtby out of the game. Some good fights, Crosby cried a few times but like usual Crysby gets the best of Ovi. Ovi gets the hits but Crysby gets the goal and assist. One time in 2nd period Caps had 4 players in box. I hate the Penguins and Crosby so much because they just have the caps number. Just hope we don't play them in the playoffs. @DoobeeDoobeeDoo @SteelersPride great team and now they appear to have gotten faster since all star break.

Never followed hockey much, but Pens have always been my team when I do.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
500 where you at?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK's turn and has been texted

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks and Pens, damn bandwagoner! :pound:

Hey, now. I have claimed the Pens my whole life. Not that that says much, since I only check in on hockey every once in a while, but since Seattle didn't have a team, I had to look elsewhere. I can't even remember why I chose them, but I haven't bounced since then. so there! :P

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone scene the movie Renaissance Man with Danny Devito, Mark Wahlberg and other actors?

Little nervous about Tuesday. Tomorrow I meet the staff at my new job and Tuesday I meet DeAndre as his one on one. Here has a short fuse, goes after kids (punches) and tries to leave class often. Hear the poor kid has had everything done to him already in his short life and I'm here to help and get him back on track and let him know he finally can trust someone in life. Just sucks and breaks my heart what people can do to kids. Messes them up mostly for life.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grabbed the wrong guy in all the confusion but it's okay because...

View attachment 99969

Hey please delete this photo. I got 3 picks in a row and your photo is name dropping. I got my utility player in Dash.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll update everything in the morning, been a long day, I hope you all have a good night.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey please delete this photo. I got 3 picks in a row and your photo is name dropping. I got my utility player in Dash.

Awesome... They played great today... Both games were just solid the whole game through... I was proud of the group but I was more over joyed that they got to taste a big win and to win a ring was icing on the cake... They're probably $10 rings if that but at this age to win those is a huge boost IMO... Those are my 4 guys from the tball state champ team... That's Dylan Tamihana Dash and Dee from left to right... Don't be surprised to see any or all 4 of these guys make noise in 10 years... They're all 7 in the second grade... Just a beautiful day of ball!