• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I think all 3 of those bench guys are gone. Kuminga and Wiseman and Moody have to step up to be the bench now. Payton especially will be tough to lose but he played himself into a starting or 6th man role with another team. Porter was nice but not a big loss. Looney is just a classic lunch pail guy, very reliable, no ego. Tough to lose these guys but no one has infinite money.

Ok, if you had to choose between keeping Looney and Payton, or keeping Poole…

What do you do?

Personally I keep Looney and Payton. Although Kuminga is likely capable of replacing what Payton’s role in a slightly different way.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
31.6% shooting on 2s.... Lowest percentage for a player in 60 seasons! Yeah Tatum was terrible!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I guess every self respecting lakers fan hates the Celtics too. I don't think i've ever rooted for the Lakers in any game in my life
It was more of who I wanted to lose the most really. The Lakers are still tied with Boston at 17 titles each - and didn't lose ground - I am not really celebrating for the Warriors -

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggins did a great job. Didn't know he was that kinda defender.

Wiggins is super athletic, even compared to other highly athletic NBA players. I think a lot of people forgot that because of the disappointing Minny years. With the coaching here, he took his game to another level.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, with Atkinson and Brown moving on to head coaching gigs, Iggy should just exchange his jersey for a suit and slide on down the bench

Draft coming up next week. Warriors need to open up some roster spots anyway.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His emergence was the biggest surprise and driver of the championship. Curry did expected Curry things, Draymond had great games and bad games, Klay wasn't ever really that great, it was Wiggins locking up Tatum and getting rebounds and creating his own scoring that put them over the top.

What a great late career turnaround. Gotta say I bet this makes GS even more of a free agent destination, players should want to come there to win and enhance their careers.
This isn’t anything new. Look what the Dubs did for JaVale McGee and Mittens. They have the ability to take relative cast offs and make them something.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to @CitySushi, @msgkings322, @Robotech and all the other Golden State fans... the better team clearly won.

Thanks, man. I still feel like it was an even matchup that could've gone either way. Play this series a thousand times, and it would be roughly 50-50. Curry saved the Warriors chances in Game 4 (lose that game and it's almost certainly a Celitcs title win), and after that, I think the Celtics fuel tank started running low. The Celtics defense was excellent, but Kerr and the vets figured out a way to even things out by disrupting the Celtics offense.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone thought he could turn into this player, we knew he'd be a pretty good fit but I never expected him to become the team's second best player and there's really no doubt he is now.
After a night’s sleep, I actually am of the opinion that he deserved the FMVP. The narrative would not have allowed for that, but Wiggins was all over the place, in every aspect of the game.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, with Atkinson and Brown moving on to head coaching gigs, Iggy should just exchange his jersey for a suit and slide on down the bench
He wants to live in the BA after his career because he is BIG into tech venture investing. Joining the staff of the Dubs, I think, would be a great move for him. Maybe just a part time coach?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His emergence was the biggest surprise and driver of the championship. Curry did expected Curry things, Draymond had great games and bad games, Klay wasn't ever really that great, it was Wiggins locking up Tatum and getting rebounds and creating his own scoring that put them over the top.

What a great late career turnaround. Gotta say I bet this makes GS even more of a free agent destination, players should want to come there to win and enhance their careers.

I think Poole's emergence was big, too. He gave them the splash that Klay is not yet ready to give. He gave them someone to keep the offense going when Curry sits.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you do?

Personally I keep Looney and Payton. Although Kuminga is likely capable of replacing what Payton’s role in a slightly different way.

I know you don't like Poole, but I really don't know who would run the offense when Curry is resting. Poole helped solved a previous problem that the Warriors had, which was that they would instantly go -8 or -10 whenever Curry went to the bench. Start of the 2nd quarter last night was a perfect example. That is always a Curry rest period, and the Warriors actually expanded the lead. After Durant and before Poole's emergence, you could just about pencil in that the opponent would outscore the Warriors in the first half of the second quarter.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you do?

Also, Looney and Payton don't have star potential, while Poole does. And you win with stars, right? Gotta keep the 22 year old who is showing so much potential over the role players who have reached their potential and are 26 and 29 years old.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you don't like Poole, but I really don't know who would run the offense when Curry is resting. Poole helped solved a previous problem that the Warriors had, which was that they would instantly go -8 or -10 whenever Curry went to the bench. Start of the 2nd quarter last night was a perfect example. That is always a Curry rest period, and the Warriors actually expanded the lead. After Durant and before Poole's emergence, you could just about pencil in that the opponent would outscore the Warriors in the first half of the second quarter.

It isn’t that I don’t like him. I do.

Just think it is tough paying 20 million plus to a backup who can’t always play alongside your team MVP.

It is about total impact to the roster.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Looney and Payton don't have star potential, while Poole does. And you win with stars, right? Gotta keep the 22 year old who is showing so much potential over the role players who have reached their potential and are 26 and 29 years old.
You also PAY stars. And that is absolutely a factor.