• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does your stupidity ever stop?

If Kawhi's the only player to eliminate Curry/Dray since '15 who won it all in '16?

Also, the Grizzlies eliminated them in 2021.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Celtics should go after Jay Wright? Lol... they need help shooting the ball.

Getting rid of a 1st year coach that took the Celtics all the way to the Finals doesn't make much sense.

And going after Jay Wright? No thanks. He's a great CBB coach. But CBB coaches with zero NBA experience often fail.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well don't tell k_2_t that.
Lol I guess I musta missed it. Since when did actual facts matter to that clownfish...?

Nft GIF by GaryVee

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I guess I musta missed it. Since when did actual facts matter to that clownfish...?

Nft GIF by GaryVee

Stats mean nothing to him. Otherwise he would have never foolishly said that through 5 seasons Tatum has accomplished more than Duncan.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stats don't track. 17% is basically one in six chance. That's high even for championship favorites. That site has given very dubious stats before but this one is just cringe worthy.
That was for the finals only. They gave Boston a 83% chance. 538 NBA models are hot garbage

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't nonsense though. There is a fairly long, traceable history of teams having to go through a learning process that sometimes includes losing in their first finals appearance...especially when facing a team with championship experience.
That's why I had Phoenix winning it when the playoffs started

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just about ''energy and fight'' though. If it was, the younger team would pretty much always win, but they don't. More experienced teams tend to trust themselves, their system, etc. and do a better job of sticking with what has always worked for them, even when it doesn't feel like it's working. Young teams tend to start trying to ''make something happen'' which leads to what we saw last night.

Having said that...this puts them at a bit of a crossroads. Will they be that young team that learns from what happened and gets a title?...or will they be like the KD, Westbrook, Harden and Iggy Thunder team that had their youth exposed in the finals and never made it back?

Until they get over the "refs screw us" and they are against us mentality then no, they won't make it back

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They DID spend a lotta time bitching at the refs...

They spent too much time complaining. And I'm so disappointed in Tatum's play.

I give the Warriors D alotta credit. They did a great job.

But if Tatum is elite as k_2_t claims he's supposed to step his game up. And he didn't.

At the most important time of his career he played awful.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They spent too much time complaining. And I'm so disappointed in Tatum's play.

I give the Warriors D alotta credit. They did a great job.

But if Tatum is elite as k_2_t claims he's supposed to step his game up. And he didn't.

At the most important time of his career he played awful.

Wiggins locked him down like the Celtics locked down Durant.

Difference is, Wiggins did it out of a normal scheme without any extra help. Durant had multiple guys running at him constantly.

If Wiggins plays like that next season, he should be getting 1st team all defense. Just a spectacular playoff run.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until they get over the "refs screw us" and they are against us mentality then no, they won't make it back

Yep. That's one of the things that young teams have to learn because you're right. Teams that let the refs get into their heads in the playoffs tend not to win titles.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Difference is, Wiggins did it out of a normal scheme without any extra help. Durant had multiple guys running at him constantly.

If Wiggins plays like that next season, he should be getting 1st team all defense. Just a spectacular playoff run.

Wiggins did a great job. Didn't know he was that kinda defender.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His emergence was the biggest surprise and driver of the championship. Curry did expected Curry things, Draymond had great games and bad games, Klay wasn't ever really that great, it was Wiggins locking up Tatum and getting rebounds and creating his own scoring that put them over the top.

What a great late career turnaround. Gotta say I bet this makes GS even more of a free agent destination, players should want to come there to win and enhance their careers.