• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 team trade in the works

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zona---- just a bs speculation--- but if the Cavs decided to market Love the deal i have heard- and i actually think makes the most sense is Love for Len and Bledsoe....

i am sure you would hate that deal.....but...i dunno....

Yeah, the Suns would never do that. Maybe before the season started, but:

1) Markieff Morris has had a breakout year and can actually play a little defense. He was the reason Love was benched in that Suns game. They would not want to limit his minutes.

2) Alex Len has emerged into a game-changing starting center for us and is still only 21.

That's a complete BS speculation by ESPN on a trade that helps LeBron but hurts Phoenix. I could argue that Bledsoe alone is worth more than Love right now with the way he's played the last two years. One of the best 2 way guards in the league. Then add Len, who is playing great... and it's just a big SMH.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lopez has to stay healthy, but deep in the playoffs.. OKC just isn't physical enough on D. Those jump shots have more pressure as well.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Suns would never do that. Maybe before the season started, but:

1) Markieff Morris has had a breakout year and can actually play a little defense. He was the reason Love was benched in that Suns game. They would not want to limit his minutes.

2) Alex Len has emerged into a game-changing starting center for us and is still only 21.

That's a complete BS speculation by ESPN on a trade that helps LeBron but hurts Phoenix. I could argue that Bledsoe alone is worth more than Love right now with the way he's played the last two years. One of the best 2 way guards in the league. Then add Len, who is playing great... and it's just a big SMH.

in Love's defense- he cant really jump or shoot with a bad back that is apparently pretty serious......

after watching lebron pre-sitting 2 weeks and post sitting 2 weeks- it reminds you how important being healthy is in this game....

but Len really did look solid- i was very skeptical of him because of the foot injuries- but if he can get past those and stay healthy he could be a damn good player

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love seems to be playing hurt. He didn't seem 100% at all against the Lakers.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decent pickup for the Thunder and for the nets as well.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trade isn't happening

Jarrett Jack is playing pretty well over the past few weeks, and with D-Will going down again I find it hard to believe the Nets can afford to give him up at this point without tanking it. They are closer to a playoff spot than they are to the bottom of the league.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarrett Jack is playing pretty well over the past few weeks, and with D-Will going down again I find it hard to believe the Nets can afford to give him up at this point without tanking it. They are closer to a playoff spot than they are to the bottom of the league.

Yeah I find it weird that they would tank now

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. They could be as high as a 6 seed in the EC if they can play better.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I find it weird that they would tank now

The owner wants to sell the team and he needs to dump salary so it's more appealing to the prospective buyers. That's the mindset.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He had a great game last night: 27 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds, 2 steals and a block.