• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2nd Torn ACL for Jabari Parker

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously

as soon as Middleton was about to really be re-integrated into the lineup- now Parker goes down.

just sucks for them. Parker was playing great ball at the age of 21.....lets hope he can come back and be himself because it would be a shame if hsi career got derailed because of injury like this.
Jason Kidd has not done a very good coaching job despite all that great young talent.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next summer he is a RFA. He will now miss out on millions next summer due to this injury

Not necessarily.

If Beal commands the max with his injury history, I bet Parker does too.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily.

If Beal commands the max with his injury history, I bet Parker does too.

Really hope you're right but 2 acl injuries and possibly missing all of next season. Any setback in his recovery and he's done til the 2018-2019 season.

He may have to settle for a short term deal that offers a lot of money. I'm not great with contracts and knowing how much a player can make but maybe like 2 for 46 or something just so he can prove he is fully back from the latest acl tear and can still ball

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really hope you're right but 2 acl injuries and possibly missing all of next season. Any setback in his recovery and he's done til the 2018-2019 season.

He may have to settle for a short term deal that offers a lot of money. I'm not great with contracts and knowing how much a player can make but maybe like 2 for 46 or something just so he can prove he is fully back from the latest acl tear and can still ball

He is still under team control for the second contract.

Unless the Bucks have serious doubts about his long term health, they are likely to be forced to give him the full max because somebody else will take that chance. It is almost certain.

He might not ever be the same player, but I am willing to bet he still gets that max extension next summer.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next summer he is a RFA. He will now miss out on millions next summer due to this injury

If he feels like he can recover, he'd probably be better off taking a qualifying offer, betting on himself for a year, and then hitting unrestricted free agency the following summer. At least that way he could recoup some of that long term money (and have his choice of teams)