• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round:Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, can't remember any takes where I thought Cowherd was a genius. He pretty much works on throw outrageous s hit at the wall: it is almost always a mess and stinks, but once in an extremely rare while you may end up with a Jackson Pollock.
Figures that one time he hit was when he said my team would not be close to what many were saying.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No faith?
Just an honest answer.
Not only that, I said Bucks in 6, but if it went 7, I’d take Heat.

Wiggy basically said Heat were trash and would get destroyed.
Didn't you both say Bucks in 6?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with that? If you think your team is going to lose, and pick that, so what? You'll be hoping to be wrong.
Nothing wrong with that....but hard to rip a guy for picking against a team when fans of that team also picked against said team. and picked a favorite.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expecting better lottery luck isn't much to base an argument on. If the Cavs got #1 in this shitty draft, does that get them closer to passing the Heat? Not really.
By "better lottery luck" was only saying better than worst possible luck. and, no, not talking about the upcoming draft at all. Didn't work out well, but getting pick 5 with 2nd best odds this year not as big a deal as getting 8 and 5 last 2 years.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking at right now. And last I check the Heat can sweep the # 1 seed. Did the Cavs make the playoffs this year?
You were looking at "right now" when referencing what Miami did in year 5 post Lebron - which was last year? Interesting.

to answer your question, no, Cavs did not make playoffs ...but not sure why you'd want to compare year 2 for the Cavs vs. 6 for Miami post Lebron. FYI, in year 5 (which was the comment Wiggy referred to) Miami was 39-43 and did not make the playoffs.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all.

But it would only be the same if the Heat make the Finals the next 2 years and win a title.

KD didn’t only join the team that beat him, he joined who most thought was already the best team in the NBA creating an unbeatable force.

The Heat with Giannis would be formidable, no doubt. But they wouldn’t be viewed the same way as the KD Warriors were.
Those hairs you are splitting are microscopic. He would catch hell for the same kind of "bitch move" as KD did

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you both say Bucks in 6?

I only saw him make one post on topic, and the one I saw in essence said Heat was fortunate to beat Pacers, but would get destroyed by Giannis.

I picked Bucks in 6, followed by if it goes 7, I’d take the Heat.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those hairs you are splitting are microscopic. He would catch hell for the same kind of "bitch move" as KD did
I think he might and probably should as they are very similar moves.....but Giannis more likable to many so not sure he catches the same flak.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were looking at "right now" when referencing what Miami did in year 5 post Lebron - which was last year? Interesting.

to answer your question, no, Cavs did not make playoffs ...but not sure why you'd want to compare year 2 for the Cavs vs. 6 for Miami post Lebron. FYI, in year 5 (which was the comment Wiggy referred to) Miami was 39-43 and did not make the playoffs.

That's the second time you've mentioned the 39-43 record and no playoff appearance. Could you mention it one more time? Third time's the charm.

As far as the bet. How do I say this a nice way. A shit I do not give. You know what we haven't had a while? A good argument. You ready? To get things rolling I just wanna say you're wrong. And we haven't even picked a topic yet. I'm thinking something involving Kevin Love. :heh:

I'm really looking forward to the tipoff of the Celtics game. I bored as hell right now.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he might and probably should as they are very similar moves.....but Giannis more likable to many so not sure he catches the same flak.
Possibly, yes

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only saw him make one post on topic, and the one I saw in essence said Heat was fortunate to beat Pacers, but would get destroyed by Giannis.

I picked Bucks in 6, followed by if it goes 7, I’d take the Heat.
2 posts (11 and 12). Clearly seems like he picks the Bucks, but nothing really to imply sweep or even 4-1. Just said Giannis looms, really. Probably why you thought Bucks would win.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the second time you've mentioned the 39-43 record and no playoff appearance. Could you mention it one more time? Third time's the charm.

As far as the bet. How do I say this a nice way. A shit I do not give. You know what we haven't had a while? A good argument. You ready? To get things rolling I just wanna say you're wrong. And we haven't even picked a topic yet. I'm thinking something involving Kevin Love. :heh:

I'm really looking forward to the tipoff of the Celtics game. I bored as hell right now.
always up for a good argument despite the way I come across as shying away from most.

Never really thought you were losing sleep (or shit) but we were talking about year 5, and if I'm a betting man Wiggy will be right.

Love is better than TT?

did I mention it really sucks OSU was supposed to kick off their season today?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always up for a good argument despite the way I come across as shying away from most.

Never really thought you were losing sleep (or shit) but we were talking about year 5, and if I'm a betting man Wiggy will be right.

Love is better than TT?

did I mention it really sucks OSU was supposed to kick off their season today?

There's no doubt Love's better than TT. Not by much though.:D Yeah it's awful that it's gameday and we have no game. Hoping for some kinda shortened season though. As things are right now don't see that happening.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no doubt Love's better than TT. Not by much though.:D Yeah it's awful that it's gameday and we have no game. Hoping for some kinda shortened season though. As things are right now don't see that happening.
still have realistic hope they figure something out....preferably where all 5 are back and can have a CFP.
I would understand putting the kibosh on it if students not allowed to be there, but since they are there anyway seems like football players would be more safe away from student population as much as possible. seems like they could do that with more time in team facilities.

All that said, I'm not one of those "everything is fine, let's go back to a pre-Covid world. I would understand if they don't play until much later if at all. But sure would suck with this team.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he also say the Cavs would turn things around before the Heat?

Clearly the Heat should've blown everything up as Wiggy suggested. They're just 1 win away from the conference finals and an actual legit shot of making the Finals (Tor/Bos would be a tough matchup).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly the Heat should've blown everything up as Wiggy suggested. They're just 1 win away from the conference finals and an actual legit shot of making the Finals (Tor/Bos would be a tough matchup).
Guess could remind you what he actually said was Cavs would be better after 5 years. So Cavs need to be 40-42 in year 5.

That was for you, @Wamu, in case you forgot.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um....if the Heat whup the Bucks, and Giannis then goes to the Heat, it's EXACTLY the same thing that KD did. Did you misunderstand what I meant?

Sort of, but there are key differences. Although he'd potentially be going to the team that beat him, like KD did. KD joined an established core that had gone to two straight NBA Finals and won a title. This Heat core has not done anything remotely close to that (potentially yet).