• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Cleveland Cavs vs Toronto Raptors

Who wins? How many games?

• Cavs in 5 or less.

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Raptors in 5 or less.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Cavs in 6 or 7.

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Raptors in 6 or 7.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Potato Salad.

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its actually correct.
When they lose in 5 to the Warriors, it will be because the Warriors have a much better defense.

Dude is a clown. We have been saying their defense is bad all year long but always said they will come out of the east. I don't know why these stupid Cavs fans think just because we think their defense is bad that it means they won't make the finals when we been saying they will be in the finals since July

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, gotta wait until FA is over to evaluate.
As of today, I dont disagree with you except I would have loved to see what a healthy Heat could have done and I think Wiz are biggest current threats.
dude...heat are light years behind those other 3 teams

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is a clown. We have been saying their defense is bad all year long but always said they will come out of the east. I don't know why these stupid Cavs fans think just because we think their defense is bad that it means they won't make the finals when we been saying they will be in the finals since July
i realize that- but other people said they were "vulnerable" in the East to losing games and making it harder on themselves than last year.

thus far that hasnt happened. not even a little bit. not even a small bit. like ZERO, like they havent lost even one game.

obviously since they havent even LOST A GAME, the big stink so many people made about their defense -- and their record towards the end of the regular season when what?

lost 13 of 22 games or something?

meant what? NOTHING!!! right?

them sucking in Apri land and March meant FUCKING NOTHING.

just as i said it would mean nothig- i mean- anyone iwth any common sense could see that...well- if you actually watched the Cavs anyway.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i realize that- but other people said they were "vulnerable" in the East to losing games and making it harder on themselves than last year.

thus far that hasnt happened. not even a little bit. not even a small bit. like ZERO, like they havent lost even one game.

obviously since they havent even LOST A GAME, the big stink so many people made about their defense -- and their record towards the end of the regular season when what?

lost 13 of 22 games or something?

meant what? NOTHING!!! right?

them sucking in Apri land and March meant FUCKING NOTHING.

I'll ask again who said they wouldn't make the finals? Even when they were struggling in March/April, everyone still agreed that they will make the finals. You're out here bragging about series wins when your team is expected to make the finals.

Once again, please tell me the posters who said the Cavs would not make the finals? If you can't provide a list of posters who said this then please don't respond to this post

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- you said the Pacer would be a "tough out"- you predicated a 6 game series there

WRONG

i mean - can you honestly say you thought the Cavs would cruise like they have? of course not

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll ask again who said they wouldn't make the finals? Even when they were struggling in March/April, everyone still agreed that they will make the finals. You're out here bragging about series wins when your team is expected to make the finals.

Once again, please tell me the posters who said the Cavs would not make the finals? If you can't provide a list of posters who said this then please don't respond to this post
no one- but plenty of people said they would have a hard time, and lose a handful of games

yourself included---

here are some quotes from you:

Good luck to the Cavs vs the Pacers. They will be a tough out. PG-13 is playing his best ball of the year.

Thanks. With the way the Cavs are playing and how hot the Pacers are, I think that is a 6 game series. If not a 6 game series then it is an extremely difficult 5 game series.

All I'm going to say is that IF the cavs play defense like this in Indy, they will return to Cleveland facing a best of 3 situation

just for the record- THIS is the exact thing i am talking about---- people like you predicting a 6 game series based off of stupidity like the Pacers playing well at the end of the regular season adn the CAvs not playing well at the end of the regular season.--- when it is now CRYSTAL CLEAR- the Cavs March/April struggles MEANT NOTHING!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- you said the Pacer would be a "tough out"- you predicated a 6 game series there

WRONG

i mean - can you honestly say you thought the Cavs would cruise like they have? of course not

The Pacers were a tough out even though it was a sweep. If you think that series was easy then you're just a tool.

If you want to say they cruised in this series then that's fine but the Pacers series was a very difficult series. Unless you're a retard (which you are), the Pacers series was clearly a struggle.

Outside of game 2, the game was up in the air in the final 3 minutes the other 3 games. The biggest lead either team at the 3 minute mark of the 4th was 2. That series was not close to being easy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is another quote @bksballer89

"It is hilarious how everyone except Wiggy realize the Cavs defense is an issue. And I'm not talking about on just SportsHoopla but wiggy think they're some great defensive team. You really can't make this stuff up.

They're a bad defensive team. Simple as that."

You thought the defense would be an issue- I didnt

I was right.

you were wrong

simple as that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers were a tough out even though it was a sweep. If you think that series was easy then you're just a tool.

If you want to say they cruised in this series then that's fine but the Pacers series was a very difficult series. Unless you're a retard (which you are), the Pacers series was clearly a struggle.

Outside of game 2, the game was up in the air in the final 3 minutes the other 3 games. The biggest lead either team at the 3 minute mark of the 4th was 2. That series was not close to being easy.
upload_2017-5-8_17-11-13.jpeg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one- but plenty of people said they would have a hard time, and lose a handful of games

yourself included---

here are some quotes from you:

Good luck to the Cavs vs the Pacers. They will be a tough out. PG-13 is playing his best ball of the year.

Thanks. With the way the Cavs are playing and how hot the Pacers are, I think that is a 6 game series. If not a 6 game series then it is an extremely difficult 5 game series.

All I'm going to say is that IF the cavs play defense like this in Indy, they will return to Cleveland facing a best of 3 situation

just for the record- THIS is the exact thing i am talking about---- people like you predicting a 6 game series based off of stupidity like the Pacers playing well at the end of the regular season adn the CAvs not playing well at the end of the regular season.--- when it is now CRYSTAL CLEAR- the Cavs March/April struggles MEANT NOTHING!

I said provide posters said they would not make the finals. Provide those posters or shut the fuck up.

Point is everyone expected them to make the finals even though they played like shit after the AS break. Provide the posters who said Cleveleand would not make the finals or shut the fuck up

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WRONG

No.

I thought would be tougher.

But, them coming out of the East was never in doubt.

Reactions: LAD

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said provide posters said they would not make the finals. Provide those posters or shut the fuck up.

Point is everyone expected them to make the finals even though they played like shit after the AS break. Provide the posters who said Cleveleand would not make the finals or shut the fuck up

Heat in 6

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think anyone said they'd lose a series before the Finals.

But, I thought they'd lose a few games before the ECF.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is another quote @bksballer89

"It is hilarious how everyone except Wiggy realize the Cavs defense is an issue. And I'm not talking about on just SportsHoopla but wiggy think they're some great defensive team. You really can't make this stuff up.

They're a bad defensive team. Simple as that."

You thought the defense would be an issue- I didnt

I was right.

you were wrong

simple as that.

Wrong on what? They're still a bad defensive team. Did they win the title yesterday?

They can get by with being a bad defensive team against the teams against the East because they have Lebron James and the other teams do not. Once they get to the finals, let's see how that works

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone said they'd lose a series before the Finals.

But, I thought they'd lose a few games before the ECF.

I said that as well. Point was he is bragging about Cleveland making the ECF so anyone said they would not make the ECF or the NBA finals. I simply asked him to provide a list of posters who said Cleveland would not make the finals and he could not provide that

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with anyone saying the Cavs have a bad defense, will make the finals, and lose to the Warriors.

What gets me is the hype of the Cavs struggles going into a series... and then the lack of credit for their performance after a series.

"Everyone knew they would get out of the East" sorta feels like a cop out. A way to avoid giving credit.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i never said anyone said they wouldnt make the finals

i said people like you thought the regular season was an actual indicator that there defense was poor- and that has proven to be a big pile of stinking bird shit.

you were wrong... the Cavs flipped the switch

all it took was getting healthy and getting some practice

just like i said

8-0

gnight - thanks for playing, try again tomorrow

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with anyone saying the Cavs have bad defense, will make the finals, and lose to the Warriors.

What gets me is the hype of the Cavs struggles going into a series... and then the lack of credit for their performance after a series.

"Everyone knew they would get out of the East" sorta feels like a cop out. A way to avoid giving credit.
Agreed.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said that as well. Point was he is bragging about Cleveland making the ECF so anyone said they would not make the ECF or the NBA finals. I simply asked him to provide a list of posters who said Cleveland would not make the finals and he could not provide that
naw-- im not bragging about them amking the ECF's--- im bragging about them doing it by being 8-0 when people thought they would actually struggle defensively getting there

i know you arent stupid enough to pick against the Cavs getting out of the East- but yo uwere stupid enough to pick the Pacers and Toronto pushing the Cavs---- which simply didnt happen. Just like i said it wouldnt

ya know why? because the CAvs losing 13 of 22 to end the season DIDNT FUCKING MATTER- just like i said i wouldnt matter. 8-0 homie. LOL.