• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Cleveland Cavs vs Toronto Raptors

Who wins? How many games?

• Cavs in 5 or less.

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Raptors in 5 or less.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Cavs in 6 or 7.

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Raptors in 6 or 7.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Potato Salad.

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's awesome, I'm going later this year for a Dolphins game and my buddy I'm going with is a huge Hurricane fan, so we go to the Hurricanes game that Saturday, then the Phins game that Sunday.

We usually stay with his uncle who owns a place there.

Miami is fun, I like it.

Yep I want to go there during basketball season to catch a heat game. Fun place though. Not sure if i can live there though. Would get into too much trouble lol but I had a fun 4 days. Arrived early thursday morning and left late sunday night

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I want to go there during basketball season to catch a heat game. Fun place though. Not sure if i can live there though. Would get into too much trouble lol but I had a fun 4 days. Arrived early thursday morning and left late sunday night
I wouldn't make it to 30 if I lived there, and I"m not joking.

It's easy to see why it's such a popular free agent destination (looking at you Wiggy).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in Ohio.
Mid 40's, never stopped raining.
I kissed the ground when I got home.

Were you in downtown Cleveland wearing a LeBron # 6 Heat jersey? And when he said not 5, not 6, not 7...he was referring to the # of years he was gonna spend in Miami.

#rileySHOULDretire

801d08d6fc31a4d4fe79718406ffba22.jpg:gaah:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not that the players "dont care"- its that they are doing waht they believe is the best thing to give them the best chance to win.

it became a viscous cycle for the Cavs--- they wanted to cut LeBron's minutes down like thy have the last couple years- but becuase of injuries they couldnt---- and as soon as guys got healthy- they wanted to sit lebron to make up for the large amount of minutes he played---- thus- no one is playing together and no one is on the same page.

As i said all along--- just get LeBron and the guys on the floor together with some practice time- and this will all sort itself out. And thats exactly waht happened. I mean it was common sense if you ask me.

of course a team is going to struggle when they have multiple guys missing time- and then as soon as those guys get back- the team rests lebron and or kyrie or whoever to make up for the large minutes they played

now?

plenty of practice time, everyone is healthy. Its why they are playing better. not because tehy magically realized how to play defense again.

No.
They pretty much dont care.
If they did they'd be sitting many more 4th qtrs.
I think they'd care much more if they changed the playoff format to 1-16 seeding.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you in downtown Cleveland wearing a LeBron # 6 Heat jersey? And when he said not 5, not 6, not 7...he was referring to the # of years he was gonna spend in Miami.

#rileySHOULDretire

View attachment 159380

Actually I asked the person working the team store in the airport if they had any old burnt 2010's left in stock.
Saturday I was wearing a Beasley #30 T though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.
I think they'd care much more if they changed the playoff format to 1-16 seeding.
i dunno about you - but i want the Cavs to have the best possible chance to win a title- more so than winning an extra 3-4 regular season games.....our priorities may be different there. lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.
are you really that much of an ass?

you are just overtly saying "the players dont care"

give me a break. Thats such a fucking joke.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I asked the person working the team store in the airport if they had any old burnt 2010's left in stock.
Saturday I was wearing a Beasley #30 T though.

I thought Beasley was playing for a semi pro team in Iraq?:noidea:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno about you - but i want the Cavs to have the best possible chance to win a title- more so than winning an extra 3-4 regular season games.....our priorities may be different there. lol.

Im not talking about the games where players sit.
Im talking about when they play and half ass it.
The Heat did it all the time.
As far as rest, they had a week before the playoffs started and a week + between rounds.
I doubt sitting that extra game in Feb really means anything.
Its ridiculous.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't make it to 30 if I lived there, and I"m not joking.

It's easy to see why it's such a popular free agent destination (looking at you Wiggy).

Could you make it 30 in Vegas? There's no nightlife or trouble going on in Sin City.:D The summers are hellish though. If you ever go there that time of year & it's 110+ but a local tells you it's a...dry heat tell them to fuck off.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not talking about the games where players sit.
Im talking about when they play and half ass it.
The Heat did it all the time.
As far as rest, they had a week before the playoffs started and a week + between rounds.
I doubt sitting that extra game in Feb really means anything.
Its ridiculous.
of course it means something- especially WHEN they sit out

its not like he sits out a random game----- he sits out when the Cavs ahve played 4 games in 5 days or 5 games in 7 days--- on the 2nd night ofa back to back after the schedule has been hugely loaded during that 2 week period etc....

go back and look at all the 5-6 games he sat...they are all on nights like that----

the science proves that when you are fatigued- the chance for injury skyrockets.....its why they have targeted those games.

this way- you dont get a lost season from LeBron like Kobe had at some point , or Michael had, or so many guys have had- when they are out months at a time for an injury.

LeBron's resting allows him to play MORE games and minutes over the long term becuase it helps him keep off serious issues. As the great Ben Franklin said-- an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

The Cavs dont want to see LeBron rolling on the ground grabbing his knee with a torn ACL because some shithead fans in Miami or Memphis or wherever are crying about not seeing him play his 4th game in 5 nights- on the road in the 2nd game of a back to back in February when the prize is won in June.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the new Terror of Tripoli? lol. taking the title from mr. blancote?

If the Cavs had Beasley on their bench they would cruz thru the playoffs & go 16-0. The Warriors better be very thankful he's in Milwaukee right now.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you make it 30 in Vegas? There's no nightlife or trouble going on in Sin City.:D The summers are hellish though. If you ever go there that time of year & it's 110+ but a local tells you it's a...dry heat tell them to fuck off.
Never been to Vegas and honestly I have a pretty bad gambling problem when I get going and I would probably have to move back home in less than a month.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs had Beasley on their bench they would cruz thru the playoffs & go 16-0. The Warriors better be very thankful he's in Milwaukee right now.
i cant believe Milwaukee lost to the awful stinking horrible destitute Toronto Raptors with Beasley on the team......how is it even possible? the suck-ass Raptors who were in the Conference Finals last year, won a playoff series this year- and would have been favored if they played either the Wiz or Bos. instead of the Cavs---- those suck ass Raptors with no heart and no dignity that just laid down and took it from the Cavs somehow beat a team with Michael Beasley? that shit just doesnt add up.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

been/lived there, done that...

no night life, huh...?