• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards

Who ya got

• Celtics in 4 or 5

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Celtics in 6 or 7

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Wiz in 4 or 5

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Wiz in 6 or 7

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really with the 20 point runs!?!? Goddammit!
If you are looking for a change of scenery, I have a couple of empty seats.

Long , early starting vacations, no expectations.

Think about it....lol

bandwagon-300x267.jpg

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are looking for a change of scenery, I have a couple of empty seats.

Long , early starting vacations, no expectations.

Think about it....lol

bandwagon-300x267.jpg
Lol. I might not have much choice in the matter. The defense is embarrassing at times.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp. I'm goin to the titty bar.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 325,063.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a damn thing on TV tonight

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said.. Celtics are a PAPER#1 team. Shouldn't even in the 2nd round. Wizards would give the Cavs far more trouble

Wizards should have already swept them if not for stupid blown leads in Boston

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wheels on the bus have come off for Boston....

It's one game. The hard double on Thomas was working great and the Celtics need someone else to step up quick. Still, even with the lopsided result tonight it's 2-2 with both teams have held home court.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said.. Celtics are a PAPER#1 team. Shouldn't even in the 2nd round. Wizards would give the Cavs far more trouble

Let's wait until they lose one at home before pronouncing them dead.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talking a lot of smack there Toronto boy. What was that about a sweep?? I kid, but seriously.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets just hope this goes 7 full games. Sure looks like thats where it is headed. Should be interesting.

If it goes 7 the Cavs will have TOO much rest- like 10 days. Thats kinda ridiculous.

Gotta say - the Wiz look like if both teams are playing their game- the Wiz are better......its gonna be an interesting series.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a frontcourt of Horford, Olynk, Johnson, Jerebko is just so not-scary at all...lol....Beale had only his first really really good game of the series. that bodes well.

if they are gonna steal one in Boston Beal has to have a big game on the road and he doesnt always do that. I think he has it in him though.

Bradley and Crowder need to play a LOT better. Cant get 11 points combined outta those 2 guys playing over 60 minutes combined. That is death right there to the Celtics- if there wings/back court cant score.....

its always been their biggest weakness-- just not enough offensive firepower after IT. Its hard to win a 4 game series when you just dont have a 2nd high powered offensive player.

I still think Boston can and has a good chance to win the series- but i think i favor Wizards now....this is honestly one of the hardest to pick/closest matchups that i can remember- each team has certain advantages---- depth, vs. stars, vs. coaches, vs. home court, etc.....

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a frontcourt of Horford, Olynk, Johnson, Jerebko is just so not-scary at all...lol....Beale had only his first really really good game of the series. that bodes well.

if they are gonna steal one in Boston Beal has to have a big game on the road and he doesnt always do that. I think he has it in him though.

Bradley and Crowder need to play a LOT better. Cant get 11 points combined outta those 2 guys playing over 60 minutes combined. That is death right there to the Celtics- if there wings/back court cant score.....

its always been their biggest weakness-- just not enough offensive firepower after IT. Its hard to win a 4 game series when you just dont have a 2nd high powered offensive player.

I still think Boston can and has a good chance to win the series- but i think i favor Wizards now....this is honestly one of the hardest to pick/closest matchups that i can remember- each team has certain advantages---- depth, vs. stars, vs. coaches, vs. home court, etc.....

Beal It's spelled Bradley B-e-a-l.

Sorry, this misspell has appeared throughout the thread and I could not take it any more.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the series I stand by my earlier comment. Washington showed they could go toe to toe with the Celtics in Boston and destroyed them at home. What should have been no surprise the teams looked completely different when the series moved to Washington. But as we all know Washington has to find a way to win in Boston, Boston does not need to win in Washington.

Boy that was a fun game for a Wiz fan. After being lottery lifers for generations we FINALLY have a team to be proud of. They play an exciting brand of basketball and when they get on a run it's a blast to watch. Isaiah is incredible offensively but he ain't no John Wall.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the series I stand by my earlier comment. Washington showed they could go toe to toe with the Celtics in Boston and destroyed them at home. What should have been no surprise the teams looked completely different when the series moved to Washington. But as we all know Washington has to find a way to win in Boston, Boston does not need to win in Washington.

Boy that was a fun game for a Wiz fan. After being lottery lifers for generations we FINALLY have a team to be proud of. They play an exciting brand of basketball and when they get on a run it's a blast to watch. Isaiah is incredible offensively but he ain't no John Wall.

Thomas is tough, exciting & a great scorer. However - he is a liability on defense & you have to basically game plan to cover up for this if you are the Celtics. Wall - on the other hand - is a very good defender.