• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards

Who ya got

• Celtics in 4 or 5

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Celtics in 6 or 7

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Wiz in 4 or 5

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Wiz in 6 or 7

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was really disappointed to read those comments from IT. I love this guy, don't come off like a little bitch. He is still capable of taking over Game 5 and winning it all by himself, but as you said they are taking advantage of him on the defensive end and scoring right over top of him consistently. That right there is the difference between IT and John Wall. Wall can win a game with his defense.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until IT can have a second scorer to take the attention off of him he will face the full barage of the defense. For his own development this is all good learning this season. Nobody is expecting either team to contend against LBJ this year.

In addition to a solid free agent star (no super star available) I think Danny may need to find himself a kyle korver type player for the second string.

Should be crazy at the jungle for game 5. Gotta love a physical series like this. East coast ball is back!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until IT can have a second scorer to take the attention off of him he will face the full barage of the defense. For his own development this is all good learning this season. Nobody is expecting either team to contend against LBJ this year.

In addition to a solid free agent star (no super star available) I think Danny may need to find himself a kyle korver type player for the second string.

Should be crazy at the jungle for game 5. Gotta love a physical series like this. East coast ball is back!

As I said after Game 2 I have no idea why the Wiz allowed IT to single handily beat them. I suggested they do just as they did, collapse on him and force him into a turnover or to give it up so someone else needs to make a shot. I'm still not convinced the rest of the roster is good enough to beat them offensively if they limit Isaiah.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you. Unless Jaylen Brown can mature 2 years, or AB really steps up its live or die on IT's shoulders

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah to a lot of us having two teams ain't right. I never got it, it's like having two wives or girlfriend. Who do you root for when they play? I argued this with my brother in law who was a lifelong Lions fan, then when that wasn't working out so well he conveniently jumped on the Giants around LT time. When he tried to talk trash about the Giants I stopped him in his tracks with full support from the rest of the family.

When you have two teams you have just doubled your chance at success. Having two teams, then picking out the better one to brag about is no different then me playing a round of golf, taking a do- over on every shot, picking the best of the two, then going into the clubhouse bragging about the 74 I just shot.

You appear to be doing the same thing.
Well looks can be deceiving. I don't usually do this but I'll give you some context here.

I am born & raised in Cali. Actually born in SF & have lived in the Bay Area the majority of my entire life. My dad was a Lakers fan as I was growing up though, so started watching them first. I became a Warriors fan back in the late 90's when I was a young adult. They sucked then so tickets were dirt cheap. Going to those games was so much fun because there wasn't an expectation of winning.

I talk about the Warriors right now for the same reason that 90% of the posters here do- because they're the hottest team in the league. I also just happen to be a fan too. Not sure how that warrants judgment from you or anyone else. I do believe I am free to root for however many teams I want. At the end of the day it's not my success if the teams I like win, so not sure how that "doubles" my chances of anything. More like it's enjoyable to watch.

At the end of the day I don't care if you brag about your golf game or not. I don't even like golf.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Illegal? No. But any Laker fandom should at least be frowned upon. :suds::D
Seeing as though you're a Celts fan I can understand where you're coming from! :dhd:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT how about you stop complaining about the refs and pull the dildo out of your ass

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs vs. Red Rockets and American Gods.
OMG that American Gods crap is a train wreck! My fiancée watched like 2-3 episodes non-stop. I just can't...

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks can be deceiving. I don't usually do this but I'll give you some context here.

I am born & raised in Cali. Actually born in SF & have lived in the Bay Area the majority of my entire life. My dad was a Lakers fan as I was growing up though, so started watching them first. I became a Warriors fan back in the late 90's when I was a young adult. They sucked then so tickets were dirt cheap. Going to those games was so much fun because there wasn't an expectation of winning.

I talk about the Warriors right now for the same reason that 90% of the posters here do- because they're the hottest team in the league. I also just happen to be a fan too. Not sure how that warrants judgment from you or anyone else. I do believe I am free to root for however many teams I want. At the end of the day it's not my success if the teams I like win, so not sure how that "doubles" my chances of anything. More like it's enjoyable to watch.

At the end of the day I don't care if you brag about your golf game or not. I don't even like golf.

Hey if you were a fan in the 90's then that's fine, and I totally get that you don't need my approval. But you gotta admit it was worth the ask. I mean we all know the guy who's got Patriots gear, and Warriors gear (although he was a Celtics fan in the 80's, Bulls in the 90's) claims to be a fan of Kentucky basketball and now that Yankees are finally good again it won't be long before he dusts off and breaks out his Yankees hat.

Just sayin'

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey if you were a fan in the 90's then that's fine, and I totally get that you don't need my approval. But you gotta admit it was worth the ask. I mean we all know the guy who's got Patriots gear, and Warriors gear (although he was a Celtics fan in the 80's, Bulls in the 90's, roots for Kentucky basketball and now that Yankees are finally good again it won't be long before he dusts off and breaks out his Yankees hat.

Just sayin'
No, you didn't have to question my fandom. You can just accept that everyone is not like you & move on.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you didn't have to question my fandom. You can just accept that everyone is not like you & move on.

No reason to go out of your way to be nasty to me. I gave you a sensible answer here. I pulled out when you posted things like "doesn't bode well for the Wizards to win the series" or whatever after game 2 to avoid a conflict. Yet you keep on jabbing.

Last edited:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason to go out of your way to be nasty to me. I gave you a sensible answer here. I pulled out when you posted things like "doesn't bode well for the Wizards to win the series" or whatever after game 2 to avoid a conflict. Yet you keep on jabbing.
Not being nasty, just stating the obvious. I didn't jab you, in fact you're the one poking for no reason. You gave an entire chapter of why you think it's wrong for someone to like more than 1 team. If you don't like the response then next time don't be so quick to judge.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot has happened in this series for nothing to be accomplished...I've felt that WAS was the better team from the outset but had nothing to show for it going home 0-2....now they have held serve on their court.

I will say...the Wizards have gotten better support from their role players on the road...the Celtics will be playing with a lot of determination, but WAS can match their intensity early and play a complete game they might steal game 5 and if they do this one is over in 6.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bojan with 32 points in the past 2 games. Is Wiggy still talking shit about him?

Dude had one bad game in series. Been providing the bench scoring that they expected out of him in the other 3 games.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bojan with 32 points in the past 2 games. Is Wiggy still talking shit about him?

Dude had one bad game in series. Been providing the bench scoring that they expected out of him in the other 3 games.

Nah.

This is when he typically disappears.

But, if Bojan goes 1-8 next game, you can bet he will post about it.