• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

21-22 Season - Jekyll or Hyde ?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Flyers! Caught the first 2 again last night and was pumped to see they shut the door. Martin Jones with 2 really good starts to begin the season.

That PP goal was delightfully executed.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Flyers! Caught the first 2 again last night and was pumped to see they shut the door. Martin Jones with 2 really good starts to begin the season.

That PP goal was delightfully executed.
The first goal to start the game was executed perfectly as well and got us off to a great start.

The type of game we saw last night was what i expected every game to be like this year. Low scoring and boring as shit.

Thankfully we are playing a high scoring, hitting, fighting and winning style so far,

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones was a sp0nge last night. Every thing that hit him just stuck. No rebounds anywhere to be found which makes it nice and easy on the D.

Couts TK and Gee played a really solid game again.

Loved the Mcewen vs Schenn fight, it was a good one.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like that we jump over 5 teams and went from last to approaching the top of the division. :clap:

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of a win last night on the back to back. First game I was able to fully watch

Was impressed with McEwen. Obviously the fight which his face took a beating but he has speed as well

Jones was very solid and won us the game IMO

PP looks dangerous.

Gotta stay out of the box. Lots of PP time for the Canucks

Looking good. Lets get the Western sweep in Calgary.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of a win last night on the back to back. First game I was able to fully watch

Was impressed with McEwen. Obviously the fight which his face took a beating but he has speed as well

Jones was very solid and won us the game IMO

PP looks dangerous.

Gotta stay out of the box. Lots of PP time for the Canucks

Looking good. Lets get the Western sweep in Calgary.
I thought the fight was a draw as Schenn's face was bloodied in several spots when heading to the box.

It was a good heavyweight bout.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first goal to start the game was executed perfectly as well and got us off to a great start.

The type of game we saw last night was what i expected every game to be like this year. Low scoring and boring as shit.

Thankfully we are playing a high scoring, hitting, fighting and winning style so far,
I dont mind a low scoring game every now and then. Weve shown lots of heart in every game and thats what matters. I don't see this team getting down or lost during a game if they make a bad play, so far theyve come back fired up and made up for it.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the fight was a draw as Schenn's face was bloodied in several spots when heading to the box.

It was a good heavyweight bout.
it was an old school bout for sure

Gotta hand it to Schenn. Guy has put together a solid career. Including I think 2 rings.
Still out there battling

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont mind a low scoring game every now and then. Weve shown lots of heart in every game and thats what matters. I don't see this team getting down or lost during a game if they make a bad play, so far theyve come back fired up and made up for it.
I agree with this . They were on a second half of a back to back so they dint have all the energy in the world but found a way to win. I like what i see so far and the high scoring game this team is playing is a very happy surprise.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

espn does hockey weird sometimes. Hopefully as the contract goes on they get better at it

espn does hockey weird sometimes. Hopefully as the contract goes on they get better at it
Top Flyer is Giroux at 69
Ellis and Provorov make the list late
No Couturier which is an absolute joke

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top Flyer is Giroux at 69
Ellis and Provorov make the list late
No Couturier which is an absolute joke
You could poke holes in that list all day long and not finish...Lol

Couturier should be top 20 and he gets snubbed entirely. You could even argue that Farabee (or Konecny) should've made the list, especially given all of the young talent they put on it.

They preface everything by saying long-term injuries factor in and yet they still put Kucherov and Malkin on the list. Both of them are out for at least 2 months...Lol

You might as well remove every Blackhawk from that list as well if we're being real. They are 0-5-2 and in complete disarray, as they should be. It's silly that they had 36 year old MAF on there anyway.

Last edited:

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could poke holes in that list all day long and not finish...Lol

Couturier should be top 20 and he gets snubbed entirely. You could even argue that Farabee (or Konecny) should've made the list, especially given all of the young talent they put on it.

They preface everything by saying long-term injuries factor in and yet they still put Kucherov and Malkin on the list. Both of them are out for at least 2 months...Lol

You might as well remove every Blackhawk from that list as well if we're being real. They are 0-5-2 and in complete disarray, as they should be. It's silly that they had 36 year old MAF on there anyway.
They are saying Couts is pretty much a lock for team Canada yet doesn't make this list

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are saying Couts is pretty much a lock for team Canada yet doesn't make this list
They have every Selke winner (minus Couturier) of the last 8 years ranked #4, #33, #37 and #47. Some of those guys are getting old. Coots won it in 2020, he's in his prime at 28 years old and they still snubbed him. For me, the list has zero credibility after that ridiculous omission.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have every Selke winner (minus Couturier) of the last 8 years ranked #4, #33, #37 and #47. Some of those guys are getting old. Coots won it in 2020, he's in his prime at 28 years old and they still snubbed him. For me, the list has zero credibility after that ridiculous omission.
Honestly I think it is just lazy journalism hence my post regarding ESPN's coverage of the NHL. IMO they need to do a better job

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think it is just lazy journalism hence my post regarding ESPN's coverage of the NHL. IMO they need to do a better job
It's really bad, for sure. If they have Shesterkin, Demko, Knight, Gibson, Talbot, Kuemper, Markstrom, Grubauer, Varlamov and MAF on there, with all due respect, where is Carter Hart!? And, there are way too many fucking goalies on the list...Lol Jesus, there are 17 of them on the list!!! I would personally trim that to about half a dozen, otherwise it's insane.

Spencer Knight had 6 games of Nhl experience entering the season and they've already ranked him #65.

Also, I see that there are no Flyers on the "just missed" section of the list too. A bunch of fucking idiots made this thing up...Lol

Last edited:

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JvR tonight