• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

21-22 Season - Jekyll or Hyde ?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone please please please play some defense against Paternak tonight.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone please please please play some defense against Paternak tonight.
Since you have a bromance withMcAvoy, I hope risto sends bad teeth through the glass

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the energy will be very high tonight. The Bruins, in particular Marchand, will not be free skating in front of the crease like the last few seasons. Those days are over. Mark my words, seeing plenty of Risto here in Buffalo, he will be a road grater this season if anyone thinks the crease is fair game.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Risto check out a huge smile on my face. We now have the physical presence we lacked for years. Expect many more of these hits by this lumberjack.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill And Ted Reaction GIF

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Jones was the right call.
Had to get him a game and he showed he can do his job.

Balanced scoring continues.
D is providing offence as well.

Big win

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the profound assessment of my wife: "not bad, so far"

The entire team seems to be playing up on their skates. There is much more of a sense of TEAM this year. I don't know if that is Atkinson's influence or not. TK looks healthy and has his swagger back.

I keep only hearing about negatives about Hart. I am reminded (yes, another story from the old days) of attending a goalie camp and being told that for every OMG save you make, you will allow at least one goal you should have had. Hart has made one OMG save so far this season and allowed two that he most likely wants back. He has also had one dribble in that he had but not 100% (that happens to every goalie over the course of the season). What all this means is that for a very small sample size this season, Hart looks like he is back on track. He has a history of playing up from his previous start. IMHO, he's fine.

If Jones can play like he did against the Bruins, he should be fine.

Someone make sure to spray for injury bugs and this team could make some noise.

Bear in mind, it could just as easily implode by Thanksgiving. I am hoping that it is the former and they make some noise.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Provorov is now our 3rd best D-man.

We won the Atkinson-Voracek trade BIGGLY

Giroux will never score v. Bergeron Line

Holding judgement on Risto. One big hit, line change blunder. Was ok with the puck

Jones makes me nervous.

Happy thoughts turning off the lights.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Risto check out a huge smile on my face. We now have the physical presence we lacked for years. Expect many more of these hits by this lumberjack.
Reel it in a notch on Risto as he cost two of the three goals. He had one big hit and two for the game.

If you want to talk about hitting please see the below players from last night game.

Hits:
Linblom 6
Brassard 5
McEwen Thompson 4 each

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the profound assessment of my wife: "not bad, so far"

The entire team seems to be playing up on their skates. There is much more of a sense of TEAM this year. I don't know if that is Atkinson's influence or not. TK looks healthy and has his swagger back.

I keep only hearing about negatives about Hart. I am reminded (yes, another story from the old days) of attending a goalie camp and being told that for every OMG save you make, you will allow at least one goal you should have had. Hart has made one OMG save so far this season and allowed two that he most likely wants back. He has also had one dribble in that he had but not 100% (that happens to every goalie over the course of the season). What all this means is that for a very small sample size this season, Hart looks like he is back on track. He has a history of playing up from his previous start. IMHO, he's fine.

If Jones can play like he did against the Bruins, he should be fine.

Someone make sure to spray for injury bugs and this team could make some noise.

Bear in mind, it could just as easily implode by Thanksgiving. I am hoping that it is the former and they make some noise.
Ill agree with this mostly but nobody on here has been negative on Hart. Everyone was in unison that Hart wasn't great in the first game and played a great second game and deserved the start last night.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Provorov is now our 3rd best D-man.

We won the Atkinson-Voracek trade BIGGLY

Giroux will never score v. Bergeron Line

Holding judgement on Risto. One big hit, line change blunder. Was ok with the puck

Jones makes me nervous.

Happy thoughts turning off the lights.
I agree with this 100%