• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Season Thread

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@blstoker @MrS

U291iH.gif

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,579.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is doing well for 30 but I am a firm believer that father time comes for everyone. He is doing well now as the season is still fresh we will see how still effective he is come December.

Oh i agree but the way he played in that game was vintage. He never looked like he was a fast runner because of the way he runs but he is always running past people. You watch him and yes he is a strong guy but we have seen stronger RB, He just seems to get these holes a truck could drive through and no one can touch him.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up with DK? If he misses significant time jsn has to step it up bigly he is having a very forgettable sophomore season.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up with DK? If he misses significant time jsn has to step it up bigly he is having a very forgettable sophomore season.

He is projected to have 90 catches and 775 yards.

IMO, I think Geno has been a little too focused on getting the ball to DK.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is projected to have 90 catches and 775 yards.
Jsn? 8.6 ypc is low for a guy taken in round one with high expectations. He will have to get targets down field which he for some reason hasn't really done yet.
IMO, I think Geno has been a little too focused on getting the ball to DK.
He only has 6 more targets than jsn and almost double the production. They should be feeding him the ball a healthy amount.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jsn? 8.6 ypc is low for a guy taken in round one with high expectations. He will have to get targets down field which he for some reason hasn't really done yet.

Seems like he rarely gets those downfield routes/targets.

He only has 6 more targets than jsn and almost double the production. They should be feeding him the ball a healthy amount.

I would like to see him do more. I just don't think he's had this terrible season that you have implied he's having.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DK has a grade 1 MCL sprain and is week to week.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would like to see him do more. I just don't think he's had this terrible season that you have implied he's having.
I said forgettable i think thats accurate.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,579.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we all know what JSN can do when thrown to, it just seems for some reason they like to throw him the ball behind the LoS more than anyone else. This in turn leads to a lower yards per reception.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JSN is averaging 7.7 ADOT, which is pretty low. DK is currently at 13.5 (2nd highest of his career). I don't know if this is because JSN isn't good enough to get downfield for balls or if JSN is being pigeon-holed as a screens receiver, but over half his yards are yac. His ADOT is lowest among WRs on the team (except for Shinault who is at -3.3).

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,579.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Last game really was a nice change. Seeing Smith only throwing 28 times was a breath of fresh air and is 100% what this team needs to do to keep the Defense off the field as much as possible. Keeping them fresh and converting long drives into points will do a lot to fix what hurts our defense. Now remove those stupid 2nd and short and 3rd and short 20+ yard bombs and change them to drag routes or 5 yard crossers curls, slants ANYTHING but the Long routes and things look even better. Those are the Lockett/JSN routes and what we have seen so far in this 7 game season is those two are the ones normally involved when trying to catch up late and making a run. Dont wait to use them when in desperation just USE THEM!

Now after saying that, i would like to see them chew up the clock a little better. They only had 56 total plays this last game and that needs to go up to 65+. Yes the Defense had a Scoop and score and that has the effect of removing another possession from the offense so that did change the what should have been offensive totals.

Those 3 Turn overs are the key and to beat Buffalo they need to do it again. The Bills are as stingy as a offense can get for turning the ball over and if we want to beat them it starts right there. TAKE IT AWAY!

Last edited:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JSN is averaging 7.7 ADOT, which is pretty low. DK is currently at 13.5 (2nd highest of his career). I don't know if this is because JSN isn't good enough to get downfield for balls or if JSN is being pigeon-holed as a screens receiver, but over half his yards are yac. His ADOT is lowest among WRs on the team (except for Shinault who is at -3.3).

They certainly appear to want him to get the ball quickly and get YAC. Despite his low YPC, he does have a decent number of first downs.

It does seem that they are focusing on DK as the deep threat, Tyler as the intermediate and JSN as the underneath. We'll see what happens this week

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle traded for Roy Robertson-Harris (DT - Jax) for a 6th rounder. While I hate to give up draft capital right now, we are in the division lead and it's just a 6th rounder. This isn't some x2 1st or 2nd rounder surrendered.

Anyway, we need some help on the DL for just the rotation and to make sure we don't wear guys out too bad so I like it. Jax meanwhile might as well get something as they're not going anywhere.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle traded for Roy Robertson-Harris (DT - Jax) for a 6th rounder. While I hate to give up draft capital right now, we are in the division lead and it's just a 6th rounder. This isn't some x2 1st or 2nd rounder surrendered.

Anyway, we need some help on the DL for just the rotation and to make sure we don't wear guys out too bad so I like it. Jax meanwhile might as well get something as they're not going anywhere.

Seahawks traded Baker and a 4th to Tennessee for Ernest Jones