• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NFL Draft discussion thread

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before he signed with the Chargers, CB Kristian Fulton met with the Broncos, who apparently offered him a contract ... And yesterday ( Fri April 12 )the Broncos has CB Levi Wallace in for a visit ..

This could simply be a case of having some veteran bodies in camp at the CB spot

Or, it could be an indication that the Broncos might be preparing to lose one of their CBs .... Could the Broncos be preparing to deal Pat Surtain on draft night to move up into the top 4 ?

LMAO. SO dumb. Yeah, we are interested in depth CB's with starting experience because we are going to trade Patrick Surtain. Who writes this crap anyway? Anymore, anyone can write an article on the web.

Broncos have shown interest in Fulton, Wallace and Witherspoon. I would rank them Wallace, Fulton, Witherspoon to be honest. It is simply for a CB depth and a guy who could start if needed. Has ZERO to do with trying to move Surtain. We need another CB weather that is in the draft or a move like one of these 3. If anything it sorta tells me we may not be looking to draft CB early and even if we do and end up with 5 good CB's because we draft BPA then good for us.

I also think we may be holding off to sign a guy like Wallace for if we don't take a CB early..

Has nothing to do with Surtain. You have to love the ability for anyone to write a dumb story and make something out of nothing nowadays.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, also no chance of the old school D on the helmet. I really like going back to this lighter shade of blue with the orange. I hope the mountain silhouettes on the sleeves don't look cheesy. Everything I've read tells me that I'm not going to be happy with the new unis.

Yeah . I am afraid the D log is always going to be on the alternate jerseys and never a "primary" one. :(

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
George hates the Rockies so he is pretending like he has never heard of them. ;)
I don’t hate the Rockies, I despise their owner and management - and wish the very worst for them. I’m not a fan of tinkering with things that are broken. They just need to be replaced. So, the worse the team does (I’m hoping for a historic, embarrassing number of losses) the better chance there is a housecleaning.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. SO dumb. Yeah, we are interested in depth CB's with starting experience because we are going to trade Patrick Surtain. Who writes this crap anyway? Anymore, anyone can write an article on the web.

Broncos have shown interest in Fulton, Wallace and Witherspoon. I would rank them Wallace, Fulton, Witherspoon to be honest. It is simply for a CB depth and a guy who could start if needed. Has ZERO to do with trying to move Surtain. We need another CB weather that is in the draft or a move like one of these 3. If anything it sorta tells me we may not be looking to draft CB early and even if we do and end up with 5 good CB's because we draft BPA then good for us.

I also think we may be holding off to sign a guy like Wallace for if we don't take a CB early..

Has nothing to do with Surtain. You have to love the ability for anyone to write a dumb story and make something out of nothing nowadays.
Calm down

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down

No. I am an advocate for people to write about things that make sense. I have seen too many articles by people who want you to click on their link with something dumb inside.

“Broncos looking to trade star player”

Click, clicks, clicks.

(Someone get me a tylenol)

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I second the CALM DOWN sentiment

Your reaction tells me that you saw the same article that I was referring too ..

There is nothing "DUMB" about passing along a scenario - no matter how far-fetched - to spark some conversation during the long offseason

Is it likely ?? NO ... Is trading Surtain to move up possible ?? .. YES

DC, I love you, but there are times when you come across like the only person who has any insight, and anything that deviates from your view is to be dismissed without question

I love this forum, and that comes from the OPINIONS here - and the conversation that comes from it

Shooting down conversation - no matter what the thought - is something far worse than "dumb" ...

If we have gotten to the point where you are calling every post that doesn't align with your views "DUMB", than this forum has become garbage

a simple "highly unlikely" with your thoughts on why would fine .. Conversation is what it is all about

But becoming unhinged like a fat girl reading Playboy is a bit unnecessary

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your reaction tells me that you saw the same article that I was referring too ..

There is nothing "DUMB" about passing along a scenario - no matter how far-fetched - to spark some conversation during the long offseason

DC, I love you, but there are times when you come across like the only person who has any insight, and anything that deviates from your view is to be dismissed without question

I love this forum, and that comes from the OPINIONS here - and the conversation that comes from it

Shooting down conversation - no matter what the thought - is something far worse than "dumb" ...

If we have gotten to the point where you are calling every post that doesn't align with your views "DUMB", than this forum has become garbage

a simple "highly unlikely" with your thoughts on why would fine .. Conversation is what it is all about

Calm down. Nothing about DC's post involved you starting a conversation or debate. His was a response to the article, nothing more. You took this personally.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Relax Lucas. You're taking this way too personal. Not everything is about you. I didn't call the post dumb. Calling someone a name and making fun of fat girl isn't the way to go here. You took this way too personal. It isn't about you.
I am speaking about the article, nothing to do with you. You didn't write this or say this.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t hate the Rockies, I despise their owner and management - and wish the very worst for them. I’m not a fan of tinkering with things that are broken. They just need to be replaced. So, the worse the team does (I’m hoping for a historic, embarrassing number of losses) the better chance there is a housecleaning.
My White Sox will give the Rockies a year run for their money in the Bad owner category and crappy team category.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My White Sox will give the Rockies a year run for their money in the Bad owner category and crappy team category.
I don’t follow the White Sox, but do they have anything in the pipeline? Playing at altitude, the Rockies will never attract FA pitchers unless they pay double the going rate. They claim to be a draft and develop team, but there are no arms you can point me to anywhere in the minors that have a chance to lift them. The hapless organization also is hopeless for fans. I refuse to go to games, although it’s a beautiful outing.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t follow the White Sox, but do they have anything in the pipeline? Playing at altitude, the Rockies will never attract FA pitchers unless they pay double the going rate. They claim to be a draft and develop team, but there are no arms you can point me to anywhere in the minors that have a chance to lift them. The hapless organization also is hopeless for fans. I refuse to go to games, although it’s a beautiful outing.
The Sox have some suspects in the minors - 3 in the top 100.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be a Cubs fan. We'll take you and any other disgruntled Rockies fans.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, overall I really like this draft but LB is really weak. Not much I like for EDGE players on day 3 besides Nelson Ceasar or Jalyx Hunt.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax Lucas. You're taking this way too personal. Not everything is about you. I didn't call the post dumb. Calling someone a name and making fun of fat girl isn't the way to go here. You took this way too personal. It isn't about you.
I am speaking about the article, nothing to do with you. You didn't write this or say this.
How did you know that I was referring to an article ?? .. You didn't .. unless you read the same one, right ??

Had I posted a link, your response would have felt a bit different ... But I posted no link, so you really had no way of knowing that what I wrote was me or from an article ..

It WAS from me .. Yes, I did read an article, but everything I wrote was paraphrased, my own words, and meant for discussion - not hysteria

You have stated many times your feelings of society in general, and the need for understanding, forgiveness and compassion .. patience ... So perhaps take some of that and use it in your posts because this is the internet, and undeniably TONE can be easily misunderstood

You quoted my words and ridicule and give the lame LMAO .. You can skirt it by saying you were referring to an "article", but it was my words, my post ......

This thread is the DRAFT DISCUSSION thread .... and some of the things tossed out might be a litter further out there than others ..

OK, so you disagree that trading Pat Surtain to move up is a possibility .. But is it really out of the question ?

I'll NEVER refer to someone's post as "dumb" .. On the whole, I come here to read other's thoughts and ideas ..

I like hearing others talk .. I would hate to think that you only enjoy hearing yourself talk, esp about the draft .....

I still love you though .... but I gotta admit that there is a little part of me that would enjoy seeing the Broncos trade Surtain to NE so we could move up and draft McCarthy

Anyways, here's the article .. but I have a feeling you've already seen it