• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booker and White.

No need to give both Jrue and White that many minutes each.

One or the other will do unless some team is just shooting outta their goddamn minds and you need the extra wing defender.

White is so good defensively I dont think they could sub him out. Ant is good defensively....but he isnt White. White is consistent. Ant is 50/50. When engaged, he is just as good. But he isnt engaged like White is on a possession by possession basis.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White is so good defensively I dont think they could sub him out. Ant is good defensively....but he isnt White. White is consistent. Ant is 50/50. When engaged, he is just as good. But he isnt engaged like White is on a possession by possession basis.
White just seems too redundant with Holiday playing 20 plus mpg.

You don’t need them both playing that many minutes.

In a tight back and forth game?

Sure.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 had a post the other pointing out guys who likely had too many minutes that could be cut away to add some run for Tatum, most glaringly Booker who played 26 minutes of traffic cone defense and shot missing.
Whoever was commentating kept praising Booker on his defense and said he was an elite defender. Maybe he can guard for a couple possessions but other than that, he is average at best. I thought I was dreaming

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever was commentating kept praising Booker on his defense and said he was an elite defender. Maybe he can guard for a couple possessions but other than that, he is average at best. I thought I was dreaming
Wade

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White just seems too redundant with Holiday playing 20 plus mpg.

You don’t need them both playing that many minutes.

In a tight back and forth game?

Sure.

I guess that is the other thing I am not taking into account. Kerr can do whatever he thinks makes the game more entertaining if he knows there is a win coming no matter who does/doesnt play.

They rolled Serbia....and they are one of the biggest threats that there is.

I just think from a basketball standpoint they need what White and Holiday bring to the court way more than they need what Ant brings to the court. Yeah Ant is a great scorer. But everyone of these players on this roster are great scorers.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that is the other thing I am not taking into account. Kerr can do whatever he thinks makes the game more entertaining if he knows there is a win coming no matter who does/doesnt play.

They rolled Serbia....and they are one of the biggest threats that there is.

I just think from a basketball standpoint they need what White and Holiday bring to the court way more than they need what Ant brings to the court. Yeah Ant is a great scorer. But everyone of these players on this roster are great scorers.
Ant has the it factor.

Exciting to watch.

We want to win.

But we also want the spectacle.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People so overreacted to that joke.

Its like calling Jimmy Butler HIMmy.

Last name Butler, first name HIM.

Shit stops being funny when you have to explain it.
My big issue was him going to that well twice inside of like 10 minutes. That’s some Kendrick Perkins shit where he hears the kids say “stand on business” and then his fat fucking ass wears it out over the next 5-6 weeks in every tweet and every segment he does. I hate that goofy bitch.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My big issue was him going to that well twice inside of like 10 minutes. That’s some Kendrick Perkins shit where he hears the kids say “stand on business” and then his fat fucking ass wears it out over the next 5-6 weeks in every tweet and every segment he does. I hate that goofy bitch.
@msgkings322 will say I need to start smoking again because Perkins is an unoriginal bahstahd and no talent ass clown.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ant has the it factor.

Exciting to watch.

We want to win.

But we also want the spectacle.
With an all star team like this one, the players have to know they won't all get a ton of minutes every game. KD was the hot hand, another game maybe he barely plays and Tatum cooks. If we are truly that superior it won't matter much.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t hate it but dude needs a lot of work. Being good at that job is harder than people realize. Too many guys feel the need to talk just for the sake of talking instead of adding anything valuable.
I cut my teeth listening to Chick announce basketball. Now I mostly watch on mute.