• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was told the suns can’t improve. This is a big move

They've had an excellent offseason considering their CBA restraints. No one is really talking about them much (yet), but they were really good last year when Durant and Booker were healthy together and that was with that trash fire G-League roster. With a better roster and coach Bud, they're gonna load up on wins in the regular season. Last I saw their win total o/u was like 45 wins. Smash the over before it gets higher. This feels like a team that's gonna be a Top 3 or 4 seed. Playoffs are different story but they're gonna be good and feels like people are just forgetting about them

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've had an excellent offseason considering their CBA restraints. No one is really talking about them much (yet), but they were really good last year when Durant and Booker were healthy together and that was with that trash fire G-League roster. With a better roster and coach Bud, they're gonna load up on wins in the regular season. Last I saw their win total o/u was like 45 wins. Smash the over before it gets higher. This feels like a team that's gonna be a Top 3 or 4 seed. Playoffs are different story but they're gonna be good and feels like people are just forgetting about them
Beating them kind of turned into an afterthought last season, they have work to do to overcome that.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To quote the great SAS:

"Did ya miss me?"

Mean Who Are You GIF by NETFLIX