• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no. I questioned why I was blocked out of a thread and the person who was engaged with me saying similar stuff was still allowed to post in the thread. I asked why I got a two week ban and a poster who told a black poster to pick cotton was banned for 6 days. I called them out on their inconsistency. I was told that I shouldn’t worry about anyone else and to change my behavior. They told me I had one more chance before I was done. So at that point it was clear that they were going to find a way to get me. I mean how can you post over there and not shit post? It’s what everybody does haha. So I decided that I didn’t want to get locked out of the NBA, NFL, MLB forums forever. I asked if they could lock me out of the politics forum and they agreed to that. The one guy will still find a way to fuck with me on the NFL forum so I have to be super careful there. They REALLY don’t like anything that’s Boomer or Redneck centered. That’s my favorite part. The Fuck Your Feelings Crowd in the end has a serious sad when it’s their feelings.

Passive or overt racism is okay though lol

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did suggest to him to ban himself.

Unless BG got him first. Which would be highly selective banning
Yes! Thank you. I wanted to give you credit because if I didn’t know that was possible I would have likely had my account blown up and banned now haha.

It’s so gay that it’s honestly funny. Imagine taking this shit so seriously that you spend time as an adult reliving being a 4th grade hall monitor?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! Thank you. I wanted to give you credit because if I didn’t know that was possible I would have likely had my account blown up and banned now haha.

It’s so gay that it’s honestly funny. Imagine taking this shit so seriously that you spend time as an adult reliving being a 4th grade hall monitor?

Peter is the one who did it first

I see he must be totally wiped from here. That dude is good people.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I lasted 4-5 hours on the vegan message board I joined 9-10 months ago.

No warning, no timeout, just permaban.

LOL.
Those people spell sensitive their own way

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what we do here with the off topic thread.
Yeah it’s about the people. I bust balls but there are few people I’d rather talk sports with. A ton of different perspectives and some pretty knowledgeable sports fans

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,330.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I carry the Raiders board here and over there.

Have more Hoop Cash there.

Post on the best thing you saw on the Internet thread and that's pretty much it.

Try to avoid the PF over there.