• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just came to post this. It’s not just 19 dimes, it’s 24 with 19. That’s sick. This is year 1 and this is on a team that was drafting one. When she is able to have more talent around her who can shoot and finish, she’s gonna have more nights like this.

I think she’s more Harden than Curry. I don’t get why people want to hate on her. Seems really silly. Why again do we not want to see great talent play sports?

The hate always been weird since her Iowa days and it is even sillier now in the WNBA. The amount of money she is making them is insane. They are about to sign a ridiculous tv deal due to her.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,545.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just came to post this. It’s not just 19 dimes, it’s 24 with 19. That’s sick. This is year 1 and this is on a team that was drafting one. When she is able to have more talent around her who can shoot and finish, she’s gonna have more nights like this.

I think she’s more Harden than Curry. I don’t get why people want to hate on her. Seems really silly. Why again do we not want to see great talent play sports?
The wife and I are going to drive to Indianapolis to catch a game before the end of the season.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I have stated several time before, Rob Pelinka and the Lakers should just chill and stop making fools of themselves with suggested trades that are completely ridiculous like the proposed trade with Portland and Jeremi Grant.

The Lakers aren't the ones suggesting these trades. It's clickbait dumbasses. Them expressing interest in a player and then not biting when the asking price is too high, isn't the Lakers making fools of themselves.

Giving a team their ridiculous asking price would be the Lakers making fools of themselves.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers are as accommodating as they can be for their superstars. All part of being a potential destination for the next one. Paid Kobe over his likely market number at the end of his career, and they won't move on from Lebron unless it's at his request.

Why would you blow up a championship team? They made their own errors not trusting that roster and making that ridiculous trade for Westbrook. If they stay the course instead, they might have another ring.

They're still paying the price for the Westbrook trade.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't value someone like Vando, keeping him is just fine with me. As I see it, the Lakers have added Knecht as well as Vando and Vincent this offseason (in comparison to who they had the majority of last season) in addition to upgrading at head coach. They are better than last year just by getting healthy. A well rested Reaves as well. Now let's keep Lebron and AD upright in the Olympics and not work them too hard lol.

I'm inclined to agree. Everyone likes to point out that Lebron and AD were healthy...problem was...they were about the only ones that were healthy. lol

Reactions: DJ