• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another savory/sweet combo I’ve always enjoyed are Monte Cristo sandwiches, some I’ve had are sweeter than others and have come with differing sweet dipping options but they’re usually pretty tasty.

Prosciutto wrapped in melon is another thing I really like.

If we’re talking top of the chain culinary mastery, I’ll add Wendy’s fries dipped in Frostys. :heh:
Never understood the fries in frosty thing....LOL.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid.

As a bonus we will throw in Russell, Vincent, and some 2nd rounders.....your bench will be stocked with Russell and Vandy plus the guys you signed already!!!!

LOL,
Is he even in your rotation? I don’t think the Lakers can play him much because they don’t have enough shooting on their team.

KJ Martin and Eric Gordon and a 2nd round pick on January 15th when Martin is eligible for trade.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid.

As a bonus we will throw in Russell, Vincent, and some 2nd rounders.....your bench will be stocked with Russell and Vandy plus the guys you signed already!!!!

LOL,
Also, you guys wouldn’t know what to do with Embiid. You already have two players in LeBron and AD that will get in his way.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering they blew up all their picks to land him and move Jackson that is brutal

Nnaji gotta step up now
I’m guessing Denver is gonna rely on Saric to step up in a big way now to back up Jokic more than they anticipated.

They have the pieces in place to make it work but another injury though and they‘re really screwed.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m guessing Denver is gonna rely on Saric to step up in a big way now to back up Jokic more than they anticipated.

They have the pieces in place to make it work but another injury though and they‘re really screwed.

I think booth messed up this offseason

The price he paid to dump Jackson should’ve at least dumped nnaji as well. Or even swapped nnaji and Jackson

Jackson is expiring and has that going for him.

Using those picks and contracts to get grimes from det would’ve worked out well imo. He backs up Braun as he steps into kcp role

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think booth messed up this offseason

The price he paid to dump Jackson should’ve at least dumped nnaji as well. Or even swapped nnaji and Jackson

Jackson is expiring and has that going for him.

Using those picks and contracts to get grimes from det would’ve worked out well imo. He backs up Braun as he steps into kcp role
It really doesn’t matter who the other pieces are. I’ve been told that Jokic makes everybody better and that’s why he’s the greatest player on the planet. Just roll the ball out with Jokic and some two way guys.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mobley can get stronger I think the Cavs pose a stronger matchup than most against Philly. But Philly seems to own them, at least recently
don't feel like looking but is that really true? Seems like we have played them pretty close last couple seasons and often are missing Allen in the games. Beat them last year without Mitchell and Embiid playing.

Not that it matters much since Philly will be much different next year.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers and matchups are now brand new. Allen competes vs Embiid. That’s a solid start for playing the Sixers. In the past, the speed of Cavs guards (Mitchell, Garland, LeVert) have given Sixers trouble off the dribble.
kind of ninjad (different matchups)

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really doesn’t matter who the other pieces are. I’ve been told that Jokic makes everybody better and that’s why he’s the greatest player on the planet. Just roll the ball out with Jokic and some two way guys.

I mean he won a title with zero all stars or any all nba or award winners ever

That is a pretty wild stat

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid.

LOL,
Ideas like this why Pelinka needs to take your calls.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another savory/sweet combo I’ve always enjoyed are Monte Cristo sandwiches, some I’ve had are sweeter than others and have come with differing sweet dipping options but they’re usually pretty tasty.

If we’re talking top of the chain culinary mastery, I’ll add Wendy’s fries dipped in Frostys. :heh:
Love a good Monte Cristo and while I do like with syrup my preferred option is ranch or something called Tango sauce at a place here called Yours Truly (kind of like a honey mustard)

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love a good Monte Cristo and while I do like with syrup my preferred option is ranch or something called Tango sauce at a place here called Yours Truly (kind of like a honey mustard)

Monte cristo sandwiches are amazing

And share the name with the best book ever

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean he won a title with zero all stars or any all nba or award winners ever

That is a pretty wild stat
So why the angst and concern. He can go down to a random high school in Denver and grab the two best players and Jokic will take care of the rest.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why the angst and concern. He can go down to a random high school in Denver and grab the two best players and Jokic will take care of the rest.

No one said this

This wasn’t Shaq and kobe taking guys off the floor of the ymca and 3 peating

But it had less talent than embiid teams that never reached the conference finals

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great book but not my personal top 25.

The movies never go for the actual ending either

But I’d love to see what you got over that (if it goes in off topic that would be cool)

I’m really curious