• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 draft prospect thread

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the board malcontent, you can't have an opinion chiller.

You literally drove cousins out of town with your hurtful remarks. We would have had 6 super bowls by now...but no...you ruined it for all of us.

I have had it with you..

Name the time and place....

I am going to teach you some manners!

I counted seven super bowls we would’ve had with cousins, not six.

I hope he comes back to washington for sporty’s sake. I really really do.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
26:20 Keim brings up Kirk again. Doesn't say it's going to happen but that's two pods in a row he's mentioned him. I just have a hard time seeing it, but it's there.

Some other good nuggets too. Skins would basically have to blow the interview to not get Ben Johnson at this point. It's on us.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
26:20 Keim brings up Kirk again. Doesn't say it's going to happen but that's two pods in a row he's mentioned him. I just have a hard time seeing it, but it's there.

Some other good nuggets too. Skins would basically have to blow the interview to not get Ben Johnson at this point. It's on us.

I thought it was a possibily since he got hurt. He fits in the offense Johnson is using in Detroit. Peters and Kyle wanted him in 2017. Cousins loves play action. He was on his way to 4,000+ yards and 30+ TDs before getting hurt. I think KOC wants him back, I know JJ wants him back.

He would take up a chunk of that cap space. Peters could play it a lot of ways, sign Cousins, draft Harrison Jr. He could draft one of the top QBs and let them learn behind Cousins .... that would be a bit expensive. They could draft one of the 2nd or 3rd round pick QBs and take a Penix, Nix or McCarthy and let them learn behind Kirk or they can continue to search for a QB. Hell they could work with Sam and keep him.

I think Washington would need to have that Achilles tendon checked out real well.

I wouldn't bet on them signing him but I wouldn't rule it out and you know Keim just might know a little something. I am not sure Washington fans would be too thrilled,

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good stuff. Supports what I said earlier .... highest ceiling is Daniels, highest floor is Maye. I saw Daniels take some hits in college that made me think the NFL will kill him. Was all good for Griffin until he turned toward the middle of the field and a huge hit by Nada, then he wanted to be Peyton Manning.

Have to see who the HC is and if it is Johnson then he would have to explain how he would work with Daniels. Not the popular choice but Keim is dead on saying Cousin's fits that scheme.

I did some more research after my last post ..... teams that could be involved (rumors) San Fran, Atlanta with Bill, Pittsburgh and Washington. I think the slow machine might go off again.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a possibily since he got hurt. He fits in the offense Johnson is using in Detroit. Peters and Kyle wanted him in 2017. Cousins loves play action. He was on his way to 4,000+ yards and 30+ TDs before getting hurt. I think KOC wants him back, I know JJ wants him back.

He would take up a chunk of that cap space. Peters could play it a lot of ways, sign Cousins, draft Harrison Jr. He could draft one of the top QBs and let them learn behind Cousins .... that would be a bit expensive. They could draft one of the 2nd or 3rd round pick QBs and take a Penix, Nix or McCarthy and let them learn behind Kirk or they can continue to search for a QB. Hell they could work with Sam and keep him.

I think Washington would need to have that Achilles tendon checked out real well.

I wouldn't bet on them signing him but I wouldn't rule it out and you know Keim just might know a little something. I am not sure Washington fans would be too thrilled,
Odds are definitely against it but it's obvious he's on their radar.

I don't see any way they pass on QB at 2. If Kirk was brought in, it would be a situation where Daniels/Maye would get the Jordan Love treatment.

If I'm Kirk I'm looking for a ring at this point. Additionally, this fanbase is so toxic when it comes to Kirk. I myself, have not been the biggest Kirk supporter, but I recognize he can play the position at a very high level if he has weapons around him.

The fanbase would turn on him so quickly the minute he had a bad game, especially with Daniels/Maye standing on the sideline.

Not sure it makes sense for the Skins or Kirk, but it's something I'm going to keep my eye on.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff. Supports what I said earlier .... highest ceiling is Daniels, highest floor is Maye. I saw Daniels take some hits in college that made me think the NFL will kill him. Was all good for Griffin until he turned toward the middle of the field and a huge hit by Nada, then he wanted to be Peyton Manning.

Have to see who the HC is and if it is Johnson then he would have to explain how he would work with Daniels. Not the popular choice but Keim is dead on saying Cousin's fits that scheme.

I did some more research after my last post ..... teams that could be involved (rumors) San Fran, Atlanta with Bill, Pittsburgh and Washington. I think the slow machine might go off again.
Keim is pretty adamant about this. Somebody in that building has mentioned Kirk to Keim.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keim is pretty adamant about this. Somebody in that building has mentioned Kirk to Keim.

if we do get Kirk, is it a total rebuild? Getting Kirk and paying him big money would mean the team wants to win now.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we do get Kirk, is it a total rebuild? Getting Kirk and paying him big money would mean the team wants to win now.
I think it would mean they want to build through the draft. Keim said don't expect the Skins to go on a shopping spree this year. That's why if I'm Kirk I'm looking elsewhere. Keim said he loved playing in DC though.

If they are willing to give Kirk a large portion of their money, it means they don't plan on going big in FA. Build up the roster through the draft and by the time the roster is set, you drop the roookie in.

I just don't see Kirk doing that but we'll see.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would mean they want to build through the draft. Keim said don't expect the Skins to go on a shopping spree this year. That's why if I'm Kirk I'm looking elsewhere. Keim said he loved playing in DC though.

If they are willing to give Kirk a large portion of their money, it means they don't plan on going big in FA. Build up the roster through the draft and by the time the roster is set, you drop the roookie in.

I just don't see Kirk doing that but we'll see.

true I remember hearing from KC it's not about the money anymore. So, I think he is willing to take less to play for a contender. Having the #2 pick in the draft, I would be shocked if we signed KC.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i saw unc play a lot.and i don,t think taking maye would be wise.he holds the ball too long like howell too.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true I remember hearing from KC it's not about the money anymore. So, I think he is willing to take less to play for a contender. Having the #2 pick in the draft, I would be shocked if we signed KC.
It would be a huge shock.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheehan is going to have someone on at 10:30 to talk about Cousins.

I think this is still something in the rumor but who knows. If they were do do this I am thinking they would trade back at least a spot or two.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheehan is going to have someone on at 10:30 to talk about Cousins.

I think this is still something in the rumor but who knows. If they were do do this I am thinking they would trade back at least a spot or two.
Okay, I'm gonna check it out. Honestly, if they trade back and end of with a tackle, I'll be pissed. Now if you want to draft MHJ and sign Kirk because you don't believe in Maye or Daniels....I guess I could live with that.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I'm gonna check it out. Honestly, if they trade back and end of with a tackle, I'll be pissed. Now if you want to draft MHJ and sign Kirk because you don't believe in Maye or Daniels....I guess I could live with that.

if we trade back and dont get a qb In FA, they must believe in Howell.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was never about the money while he was here. His agent submitted a market value deal that Allen and snyder were not interested in a they threw it in his face.

You have said repeatedly that cousins left because he wanted to be the highest paid qb and that is not true.

He left because the front office didnt want him. It was clearly a mistake.