• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Cowboys in Oxnard

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brother I know we have a difference of opinion on Dak. I have stayed out of all your dak convos. we been there.
Was just having fun with the RB comment. (thus the grin) Us starting Dowdle is a Cowboys fault. Not a Dak fault. Many quality RBs were signed for small amount of commitment. But back to my comment. RB as volatile as the position is. We should be drafting one just about every draft IMO. Just like Trench players.
Unlike Lineman, QBs & other positions. RBs have a very short shelf life on an original team.
I would rather have seen Barkley here than in Philly.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
longest rant big time is how the local ABC affiliate described today's opening camp press conference.

Jerry says Dak is the greatest leader he's ever seen.

holy shit...jerry remains clueless

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have seen Barkley here than in Philly.
I'm not so sure about that, but I would have preferred to see him in the AFC than in Philly and I would have liked to have seen Henry here at 2 for $16M. Henry's cap hit is $5M this year (Then only $3.8M in dead money if you move on). That's only $3M more than Zeke is getting. How do we look with Henry instead of Zeke behind what should be a power OL?

The problem to me is we again got caught with our pants down. We lose our RB and aren't prepared and same for our OL. Hopefully the draft picks hit there, but that doesn't change the fact that we weren't prepared with an in-house replacement for a player leaving. The draft is a crap shoot because you don't know if the players you like will even be there.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
longest rant big time is how the local ABC affiliate described today's opening camp press conference.

Jerry says Dak is the greatest leader he's ever seen.

holy shit...jerry remains clueless
One of the benefits (there aren’t many) of the FCC blacking out the Dallas media up here near Denison Dam is having to miss the Dallas affiliate coverage of the Cowboys. We don’t get nearly as much Jerry speak as you do.

Mercifully…

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After today’s news conference, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones talked off to the side for another seven minutes.Jones when asked a follow-up question about CeeDee Lamb’s contract situation: “I’m just gonna say this to y’all, give me some credit, OK? You don’t think I’m good with numbers? You think I know how to add and subtract? Do I know how to talk? And sell? I realize all the criticism and I understand it. As a matter of fact, I try to stir it up. And I have since I got here. That’s good. Be relevant. It works.”

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After today’s news conference, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones talked off to the side for another seven minutes.Jones when asked a follow-up question about CeeDee Lamb’s contract situation: “I’m just gonna say this to y’all, give me some credit, OK? You don’t think I’m good with numbers? You think I know how to add and subtract? Do I know how to talk? And sell? I realize all the criticism and I understand it. As a matter of fact, I try to stir it up. And I have since I got here. That’s good. Be relevant. It works.”
Yep. I been saying for years that he slow walks these contracts so he gets all that air time for his ego. This is all ESPN ,Fox Sports has been talking about for months

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On Jerry. The guy holds off the entire offseason when signing Dak could have been combined with other moves to improve the team then like the incompetent joke he is, signs him in July when there is little to be gained. What if Dak has a really serious injury? What if he shits the bed? What is the upside? What happened to his most recent explanation of all in where it means we succeed this year or make major changes?

On Dak.“I don't play for money. I have never cared for it, to be honest with you.” I call horseshit. Let's see if it is about the money or not "leader", because so far it has been about nothing but the money. Refusing to sign for 5 years to help the cap like every other QB or sign at all in 2019. Resetting the market. Taking endorsement deal after endorsement deal. He's not acting too much different than every other player of course, but then don't make stupid quotes like that. Sign for $40M if you don't care for money. Of course it is about the money.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote from Jerry Jones..."Dak's deal won't compare to Jordan Loves". Only 2 ways you can take that boys and girls. Either they plan to pay him much more than that or much less, meaning this will be his last year in Dallas.
Option C is Jerry doesn't know what the F he was saying. His mouth was open so I'll take C

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote from Jerry Jones..."Dak's deal won't compare to Jordan Loves". Only 2 ways you can take that boys and girls. Either they plan to pay him much more than that or much less, meaning this will be his last year in Dallas.
Option C is Jerry doesn't know what the F he was saying. His mouth was open so I'll take C
(c)

this is Jerry's SB and we are all dumber for it.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parsons weighs 240 pounds. Down 10 pounds from last season.
wonder if that means he will play more off the line.
I personally think he benefits the defense more when he plays more off the line than predominantly on the line looking for sack stats.
Moving him around will help keep OC's gameplanning for him. Like running right at him. If they dont know where he is gonna be all the better.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go with C also

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh fvck. Micah may be back at Edge because with him at LBer we don't have enough edge guys even without an injury. If Williams is out we need to add someone

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh fvck. Micah may be back at Edge because with him at LBer we don't have enough edge guys even without an injury. If Williams is out we need to add someone

Not good news. Its going to be the same at almost every position for us this year. There is so little quality depth on this roster(even before paying the big 3) that we are an injury away at every position group from disaster. We are already very unproven IMO at NT, RB. C and LT. If we were to lose any of Dak, Lamb or Micah, we aren't making the playoffs, and if we were to lose TSmith, ZMartin, Ferguson, Diggs, Is or DLaw it would be pretty crippling as well

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp… so much for “We expect to see improvement from Sam Williams…”

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Williams out for the season. Torn ACL. Frack
Sucks. I think Sam could have got 7-10 sacks . It's now Kneeland time. He obviously will now get more snaps. Cowboys need to go find a vet. This is a serious blow to the depth at DE.