• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 NE Patriots Draft

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still feel we need to get the best FA OT, draft and OT and OG or C
I agree with your OT idea.

I think Strange and Owenue are fine at OG. Draft an OG in the 6th or 7th and develop him.

BB will keep Andrews for at last one more year but this team needs a solid center to prep for the future. I'd be willing to draft the best college center available in the second round.

1st - OT
2nd - C
3rd - Safety
3rd - TE
4th - WR
4th - OT
5th - CB
5th - OG
6th - TE
7th - Best available
7th - Best available

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Strange and Owenue are fine at OG. Draft an OG in the 6th or 7th and develop him.

BB will keep Andrews for at last one more year but this team needs a solid center to prep for the future. I'd be willing to draft the best college center available in the second round.

1st - OT
2nd - C
3rd - Safety
3rd - TE
4th - WR
4th - OT
5th - CB
5th - OG
6th - TE
7th - Best available
7th - Best available
Okay with this... I would look a tad different

1st - OT
2nd - WR
3rd - C
3rd - TE
4th - S
4th - OT or OG
5th - LB
5th - OG
6th - TE
7th - Best available (WR)

I advocate for as much competition at WR as we can get

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as O-linemen are concerned, my guess is that Scar is always consulted about drafting one. He's still listed as a 'Football Consultant".

BB Surprised everyone drafting Strange. The pundits immediately screamed like wounded queers when he was drafted and shit all over BB for drafting a that played in a lesser conference with Tennessee-Chatanooga. Here he is, a starting guard and a pretty good one. I think Scatr may have had a lot to do with finding him. And yes, he might have been around in the third or fourth round, but someone else may have seen him and taken him earlier. The draft is the draft and one never knows if their guy will actually play or fail.

IF Skoronski is worth the move, BB will do it if he can and it doesn't cost him a testicle.
Funniest thing I've read this week.

Also, don't forget McVay's much televised laughter at being told BB drafted him.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1st - OT
2nd - C
3rd - Safety
3rd - TE
4th - WR
4th - OT
5th - CB
5th - OG
6th - TE
7th - Best available
7th - Best available
You forgot QB. Somewhere in rounds 3-5.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1st - OT
2nd - WR
3rd - C
3rd - TE
4th - S
4th - OT or OG
5th - LB
5th - OG
6th - TE

Centers are almost always developed from Guards.
Rarely are college centers ready for nfl.
TE's take time to develop. We have been trying to develop TE's for years. Unless we see a Gronk in the draft, wasted draft pick?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TE's take time to develop. We have been trying to develop TE's for years. Unless we see a Gronk in the draft, wasted draft pick?
brock bowers with ga should be our next TE but not till 24:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1st - OT
2nd - WR
3rd - C
3rd - TE
4th - S
4th - OT or OG
5th - LB
5th - OG
6th - TE

Get a WR in FA or later in the draft. Oline Oline Oline.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB loves versatility. I think that's why some of his picks are head scratchers. He may select a guy with a little less talent at his primary position, say guard. Who also can play some tackle or center.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brock bowers with ga should be our next TE but not till 24:suds:
We have Henry for another year if I recall correctly? I think his struggles are more to do with the oline and play calls. He can/is still a productive TE. J. Smith on the other hand has disappeared.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayer

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have Henry for another year if I recall correctly? I think his struggles are more to do with the oline and play calls. He can/is still a productive TE. J. Smith on the other hand has disappeared.
Smith has killed the two TE offense. He barely played in the game Monday night and twice I saw him miss blocks. Because Thursday night TV sucks, I generally get up and watch a Patriots game oin Friday morning. I watched the Cardinals game this morning for the third time. As we all know, the O-line is the biggest anchor on this team's ass. Mac was getting the ball off in 2-3 seconds when he wasn't running for his life. RT is the biggest problem. Wynn, Cannon, McDermott, doesn't matter which one is there, the defense is putting their best pass ruchers on Mac's right side. Patriots are putting a TE to help but the rushers are coming inside Owenue is trying to handle a DT and help prevent the LB/DE from a free walk into the pocket.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sitll say the only way I want TB12 back is a one day contract. Come out first snap take a knee, call time out wave goodbye, get a standing O, go find a new ho

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sitll say the only way I want TB12 back is a one day contract. Come out first snap take a knee, call time out wave goodbye, get a standing O, go find a new ho
Why waste a down? Sign him, then watch him sign his retirement papers. The first home game after they can honor him before, halftime and after the game. Name the new addition to the stadium after him.... but don't waste a down.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why waste a down? Sign him, then watch him sign his retirement papers. The first home game after they can honor him before, halftime and after the game. Name the new addition to the stadium after him.... but don't waste a down.
I think his taking the field one more time is well worth the down., hell if it's that concerning have him handoff to Stevenson