• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Free agency and trade thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Al Pacino GIF

the Jones boys finally make a great splash move that will most importantly, help the team
That’s a great pick up. Not solid. Great. If Diggs is willing, Gilmore can teach him a thing or two about setting himself up to make big plays without taking unnecessary risk and finding that fine line. Cowboys secondary looking very very good.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy to see the Eagles re-signing Bradberry for 3 years. He's 29, so that seems like a reasonable time to expect him to remain pretty good. This means that, unless they trade Darius Slay, who is under contract, they will come back with the same set of corners as last year, and also the same pass rushers, even as they rebuild at some other positions.

I do also think Stephon Gilmore for Dallas is a solid get. He's not as good as he was at age 32, but as a #2 corner he will be an upgrade for Dallas. That also makes sense for the Colts if they are likely rebuilding as well.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Rashaad Penny, I like the one year signing. We'll how much it costs but knowing Howie he protected the team with an incentive laden deal that won't cost much if Penny gets hurt yet again.

And last but not least, with Boston Scott returning, we are 2-0 against the Giants for next year, confirmed, so that's also worth the $2 million!

boston-scott-dancing.gif

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington isn't that stupid. They got Wylie and he is pretty good.

Honestly, I am not sure how good he is. I guess we'll see!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm, could this signal the Panthers taking Richardson with the #1 pick?
Dalton is closest to Stroud in size. Also Stroud was surrounded by talent in college so I could see Carolina easing him in to an offense lacking good skill players

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton is closest to Stroud in size. Also Stroud was surrounded by talent in college so I could see Carolina easing him in to an offense lacking good skill players
Well it seems no matter who the Panthers select, they're going to ease him into the starting lineup. I just thought maybe they want Richardson, which will allow them to go with Ginger until the young man is ready to take over the reins. But personally, if I'm the GM with the #1 pick, my choice is Stroud. I think he's as NFL-ready as Young, yet bigger and stronger.