• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 schedule wasn't that easy.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t seem to understand nuance. Let DG answer my question as laid out. An improved result is not the same thing as an improved team.

View attachment 329521Poor Dean

He already answered. lol. Dont mind being on the island at all. Im just not onboard with firing RR after a playoff win. If Harris comes in and cleans house after a winning season and playoff win so, be it. IF we lose JDR and EB with the house cleaning i wouldn't be onboard with that either, Dont get me wrong if we stink it up this year then i expect a house cleaning.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this time i dont see this team as even a playoff team . too many questions to push that scenario

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this time i dont see this team as even a playoff team . too many questions to push that scenario

well, its something to talk about. lol

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only question that may not be overcome is Howell, and I am a Howell fan. We are a playoff team if he is as good as I hope.
I am not sure the o/line is ready nor am I sure Clowney means to play ball

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the sudden allegiance to Rivera. I think Dean might be the only one pushing it, I am not sure. He seems to be agenda-posting as usual but I am not sure if anyone else feels that way. If there are, I would love to know why.

IF we make the playoffs and IF we win one game, what does that show? I think Dean is reverting back to his "faith and hope" approach from last year where the fans should rely on "hope" and not worry about past performances.

The fact is that Rivera has NOT won a playoff game since 2015.....which is 8 years. In his 12 years as a coach, he has only won playoff games in 2014 and 2015. IF we do win a playoff game in 2023-2024, is it the norm or exception? A playoff win to me seems more like an outlier or corner base instead of the standard or indication that the organization is headed in the right direction.

I don't believe Harris/Magic would ignore the previous 6 years of mediocrity and base the MOST important decision they will make in the next 3-5 years based off of 1 playoff win in 8 years. As Sportster said, I believe they have someone in mind OR will bring in someone they have vetted instead of sticking with a HC/GM who would have secured 1 winning season in 4 years with an organization and 1 winning season in the past 6 years as a HC.

Maybe Rivera figures it out like Bill Belichick. In other words, it took Belichick 7 years to establish continued success and it happened with his 2nd team. That is a possibility, but I highly doubt it. For the record, I am not saying Rivera is the next Belichick.

Again, I am not sure why Dean/any others who are now pushing and hoping we stick with Rivera. There is a massive difference between being hopeful and being logical. The bottom line is that if the team was not in such a mess with ownership/scandal, Rivera might have been fired at the end of last year.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dean is blurring the line of business vs personal. For instance, there are serious questions about the o-line this year. So what does RR do? Draft another S in the 2nd round over an all-american C and OG. What does this mean? Unless we've got the next Ed Reed, that just seems like a bad move, a move we can't make. He's made several moves like this. Dean also, You're asking a question that would be more appropriate if it was in real time....You're telling folks they are insane to fire RR right after he's won a playoff game. This hasn't even happened nor does his track record suggest it will. I'd love to see this team make the playoffs, but squeaking in playoffs and being bounced right back out is NOT acceptable.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dean is blurring the line of business vs personal. For instance, there are serious questions about the o-line this year. So what does RR do? Draft another S in the 2nd round over an all-american C and OG. What does this mean? Unless we've got the next Ed Reed, that just seems like a bad move, a move we can't make. He's made several moves like this. Dean also, You're asking a question that would be more appropriate if it was in real time....You're telling folks they are insane to fire RR right after he's won a playoff game. This hasn't even happened nor does his track record suggest it will. I'd love to see this team make the playoffs, but squeaking in playoffs and being bounced right back out is NOT acceptable.

I just put a hypothetical out there. are you over on the 6.5-win total?