• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Offseason Thread

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies if this was already posted, but Aaron Rodgers put this put out there on Monday:

Here’s some... #MondayNightGratitude for some of the incredibly special people in my life, with some pictures from the last beautiful year.

@shailenewoodley, thanks for letting me chase after you the first couple months after we met, and finally letting me catch up to you and be a part of your life. Thanks for always having my back, for the incredible kindness you show me and everyone you meet, and for showing me what unconditional love looks like, I love you and am grateful for you.
To the men I got to share the QB room with everyday, Matt, Nathaniel, Luke, @jordan3love and @kurtbenkert , you guys made every day so much fun and I’m so thankful for the daily laughs and stress relief you brought me every week of the year. I love you guys.

To the Friday Crew, @aiydacobb , @rcobb18 , @frankieshebby , and @davidbakhtiari , I loved every moment we got to spend together this year. Your love and support was overwhelming, and I cherish the friendships I have with each of you.
To my teammates, past and current, you are the icing on the beautiful cake we call our job; football. the friendships that we have will transcend our collective time in this game and I am so thankful for the role that each of you have played in making my life that much better. I love you guys, and cherish the memories we’ve made.

To everyone else,
Spread love and gratitude you beautiful people, and read a book once in a while too while you’re at it. Love and peace ❤️❤️

And followed it up Tuesday:

"Let me just put this disclaimer out there right away for the few people watching that are tuning in just for a specific, maybe news, and decision," Rodgers said. "There will be no news today, no decision on my future. As I was texting with you yesterday, I just got out of a 12-day Panchakarma. … So I'm just getting my head above the sand right now and seeing what's going on out there. But no decision about my future today."

2Kback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies if this was already posted, but Aaron Rodgers put this put out there on Monday:

Here’s some... #MondayNightGratitude for some of the incredibly special people in my life, with some pictures from the last beautiful year.

@shailenewoodley, thanks for letting me chase after you the first couple months after we met, and finally letting me catch up to you and be a part of your life. Thanks for always having my back, for the incredible kindness you show me and everyone you meet, and for showing me what unconditional love looks like, I love you and am grateful for you.
To the men I got to share the QB room with everyday, Matt, Nathaniel, Luke, @jordan3love and @kurtbenkert , you guys made every day so much fun and I’m so thankful for the daily laughs and stress relief you brought me every week of the year. I love you guys.

To the Friday Crew, @aiydacobb , @rcobb18 , @frankieshebby , and @davidbakhtiari , I loved every moment we got to spend together this year. Your love and support was overwhelming, and I cherish the friendships I have with each of you.
To my teammates, past and current, you are the icing on the beautiful cake we call our job; football. the friendships that we have will transcend our collective time in this game and I am so thankful for the role that each of you have played in making my life that much better. I love you guys, and cherish the memories we’ve made.

To everyone else,
Spread love and gratitude you beautiful people, and read a book once in a while too while you’re at it. Love and peace ❤️❤️

"Let me just put this disclaimer out there right away for the few people watching that are tuning in just for a specific, maybe news, and decision," Rodgers said. "There will be no news today, no decision on my future. As I was texting with you yesterday, I just got out of a 12-day Panchakarma. … So I'm just getting my head above the sand right now and seeing what's going on out there. But no decision about my future today."
Panchakarma, of course. That's where all that shit came from.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To everyone else,

If I put on the right colored glasses he almost sounds like he’s saying goodbye not only to his ex, but to his teammates in GB. Lots of goodbyes in there. #tealeaves

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I put on the right colored glasses he almost sounds like he’s saying goodbye not only to his ex, but to his teammates in GB. Lots of goodbyes in there. #tealeaves
Most of them are gone or soon to be. I think thats why he mentioned most of them.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of them are gone or soon to be. I think thats why he mentioned most of them.
Yeah, who knows, right? Like a good CO snowstorm, you have wait to see what’s fallen.
One things for certain though, there are going to be a lot of new faces when they start firing the live rounds next fall.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought this was pretty good analysis...

“Well, you’ve got to look at the rhythm of the game. You’ve got to dissect each game and see what the issues were going into it. You always want to be efficient with methodically moving down and ending every series with a kick. That’s your No. 1 goal. To put your finger on a certain thing or a certain concept or a certain player—it’s about how all 11 are coming together and playing together. If there’s a breakdown in a certain position and then the next play there’s another breakdown in another position, you have to make sure that everyone is on the same page, whether it’s schematics, rules, or the personnel. It’s about coming up with a plan to allow our guys to play fast.”

So...Extra Point, Field Goal, or Punt? What if you go for two?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Well, you’ve got to look at the rhythm of the game. You’ve got to dissect each game and see what the issues were going into it. You always want to be efficient with methodically moving down and ending every series with a kick. That’s your No. 1 goal. To put your finger on a certain thing or a certain concept or a certain player—it’s about how all 11 are coming together and playing together. If there’s a breakdown in a certain position and then the next play there’s another breakdown in another position, you have to make sure that everyone is on the same page, whether it’s schematics, rules, or the personnel. It’s about coming up with a plan to allow our guys to play fast.”

So...Extra Point, Field Goal, or Punt? What if you go for two?
Or kickoff

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Josey Jewell teaser.

Sounds like we will get Jewell worked out before free agency. Betcha is the top agent for Iowa players and he has a very good relationship with the Broncos and Paton from my understanding.

We have plenty of good ILB's like we have talked about all offseason it will be interesting to see who is back and who isn't. We know they all won't be back but it seems like Jewell is our priority... I have always said Jewell posses some of the main characteristics fans may not notice but coaches and players do. Smart, dependable/reliable.. Whatever you want to call him. He isn't flashy but he knows where to be and what to do and gets it done.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really liked Kenny Young last year
both he and Griffiths were much improved upgrades over the guys we had in the Browns game

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really liked Kenny Young last year
both he and Griffiths were much improved upgrades over the guys we had in the Browns game
You and Gil Brandt, CEH. Kenny Young got traded away from a SB ring.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like we will get Jewell worked out before free agency. Betcha is the top agent for Iowa players and he has a very good relationship with the Broncos and Paton from my understanding.

We have plenty of good ILB's like we have talked about all offseason it will be interesting to see who is back and who isn't. We know they all won't be back but it seems like Jewell is our priority... I have always said Jewell posses some of the main characteristics fans may not notice but coaches and players do. Smart, dependable/reliable.. Whatever you want to call him. He isn't flashy but he knows where to be and what to do and gets it done.
It looks good and I will be glad to see it - Jewell is quick to the spot - understands the defense and is a leader.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3