• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Offseason Thread

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back to Bassey who I suspect will be on the roster next season.

Let's get this shooting match started - when March 1st hits - the league season start - I expect to see a lot of Denver Bronco activity.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we to believe the new Bronco staff is evaluating the roster right now?

It just occurred to me that Rypien would also benefit from a west coast offense. Closer to the offense he played in college.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we to believe the new Bronco staff is evaluating the roster right now?

It just occurred to me that Rypien would also benefit from a west coast offense. Closer to the offense he played in college.

I have been thinking about that a lot. Every time I see him he has improved since the last time he's played. He plays with his brain because his arm is so bad. The only weakness in his game besides that wet noodle arm is that he doesn't seem to be mobile at all. Maybe I just don't remember it. I do remember him making really good, quick decisions though.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do they call that machine that hurls footballs at a specific speed along a specific path each and every time? Is it the Juggs machine? Can one of those be remotely operated and put on a set of wheels? Would Rypien's jersey fit on it? Can we get Battlebots rules integrated into the NFL?

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers, Cousins, Wilson are all likely pipe dreams. Jimmy G is possible for very little draft capital, as is resigning Bridgeundertroubledwater for they say around 20 million.

I'd do either deal and if someone falls to 9 that we like, let's take a shot.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things I wish to hell:

1) I wish to hell that the next QB and Jerry Jeudy time some quick release - thrown to the spot pass plays. It is a crying shame how the Bronco's misused Jerry Jeudy's talents.

2) I wish to hell the Broncos would play Fangio's defense but learn it toward making more plays on the ball.

3) I wish to hell the Broncos would draft a top OT for the RT position.

4) I wish to hell that the Broncos practice some trick plays on special teams - that can be executed confidently.

5) I wish to hell the Broncos just name a #1 QB and don't split reps in a competition making sure - no one is comfortable executing the offense.

6) I wish to hell that George Paton has as good a draft as he had last year.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shurmur misused all our receivers. Sutton and Jeudy combined for 2 TDs last year. Gross abuse of young talent…
JJ had zero TDs.
Fangio had no clue how to build a competent offense.

what a waste going with Shurmur.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jeudy may not be in Denver if the Broncos trade for Rodgers or Wilson.