• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter if it's from Shams, Woj , Stein or the Boston Globe, its usually cited as league or unnamed team source.

So, what exactly was the point of your rant?

If you aren't disputing the report, why are you questioning why I posted it?

If the criteria for posting here was named sources, we'd have very little to.debate.

Even more curious....

Why do you keep bringing up the Lakers?

I'm not a Lakers fan.

Most people on this thread are not.

I'm not trying to be a dick.

But, seems like you got in your feelings because the article is saying something you don't want to be true.
*Errrrrr, um, various sounds of hesitation*

You lost Big Red or went full strap on?

:bolt:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t really follow NBA Twitter too closely. People are fucking idiots. I follow Twitter for breaking news.
If you look at comments half the people are trolls. I only go on twitter for certain accounts but I never post, waste of time. I will say NBA offseason rumors are interesting but nothing more. Can't believe one thing unless it's Shams, Woj or a couple other guys.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at comments half the people are trolls. I only go on twitter for certain accounts but I never post, waste of time. I will say NBA offseason rumors are interesting but nothing more. Can't believe one thing unless it's Shams, Woj or a couple other guys.

And even the couple of other guys can't be fully believed until it's confirmed by Shams or Woj.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The heat see haslems inclusion of heat culture as more valuable than developing a young guy

The odds are against them either way imo.

But is a decision they made. Maybe Haslem sticks around moving forward

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course haslem claiming he’s “sacrificing for the next generation” is just obtuse and out of touch and not helping his case

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think waaaaay too much is being made of Miami bringing UD back for another season.

Dude isn't just a fan favorite, he's an organization favorite who has spent his entire career with the Heat.

Spare me the ''not using that spot to develop a young guy'' nonsense too. He'll be the 15th to 17th guy on the roster. It's not like a lot of young guys are getting developed that far down the roster. That's what ''2 way'' deals are for.

I'd say that his influence on young 2 way guys and young players on the Heat seeing his professionalism and showing them ''Heat culture'' will have more positive effect on the team than some random young guy sitting in that spot being ''developed''.

Heck, just seeing him, at his age, busting his ass in practice everyday and staying ''game ready'' despite knowing he won't be playing in more than a handful of games and those will be ''mop up minutes'' will be good for everyone on the roster to see, especially the young guys.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think waaaaay too much is being made of Miami bringing UD back for another season.

Dude isn't just a fan favorite, he's an organization favorite who has spent his entire career with the Heat.

Spare me the ''not using that spot to develop a young guy'' nonsense too. He'll be the 15th to 17th guy on the roster. It's not like a lot of young guys are getting developed that far down the roster. That's what ''2 way'' deals are for.

I'd say that his influence on young 2 way guys and young players on the Heat seeing his professionalism and showing them ''Heat culture'' will have more positive effect on the team than some random young guy sitting in that spot being ''developed''.

Heck, just seeing him, at his age, busting his ass in practice everyday and staying ''game ready'' despite knowing he won't be playing in more than a handful of games and those will be ''mop up minutes'' will be good for everyone on the roster to see, especially the young guys.
Yep. Everybody loves the Little Engine That Could.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's not the only player who has been retained for his locker room presence.

He's just done it the longest.

Maybe the Heat could use the spot on a guy who brings more to the table for on the court purposes.

But, let's not pretend they aren't still developing diamonds in the rough.

Straus, Vincent, Robinson on the current roster.

Whiteside, Nunn, Josh Richardson, Tyler Johnson of rosters past.

Its not that big of a deal.

If nothing else, he's the goon buffer between Spo and Butler.

He's probably the only guy outside of Lowry, Riley that could challenge Jimmy if he needs his coat tails pulled.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not the only player who has been retained for his locker room presence.

He's just done it the longest.

Maybe the Heat could use the spot on a guy who brings more to the table for on the court purposes.

But, let's not pretend they aren't still developing diamonds in the rough.

Straus, Vincent, Robinson on the current roster.

Whiteside, Nunn, Josh Richardson, Tyler Johnson of rosters past.

Its not that big of a deal.

If nothing else, he's the goon buffer between Spo and Butler.

He's probably the only guy outside of Lowry, Riley that could challenge Jimmy if he needs his coat tails pulled.

Yep, I'd also add that if a team is depending on a guy that far down the roster to make a difference in games...their season is lost anyway.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of assholes.

But, not for the reason some might think.

It's not racial.

They are just elitist to a sickening extent.

Tons of other races and nationalities.

Being white won't save you from having the cops called on you if you are rolling around in a Nissan Sentra.

I bullshit you not.

My former neighbor called the cops on my eldest daughters boyfriend because he was parked in front of her house and nobody she knows drives a car that cheap....lol

He's white as snow.

A Sentra? Deserved, lol.