• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BigKen is Williams making up rumors too?

The exact same words came directly from his own mouth a full week before that Boston Globe article.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excited Eddie Griffin GIF

This gonna be good.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excited Eddie Griffin GIF

This gonna be good.

It's like he didn't even read the article.

I'm actually slightly confused as to what he is disputing.

Is he saying the Celtics are currently engaged with the Nets or that the Celtics aren't trying to get him at all?

Because, the fact that Williams had to speak with Brown about it shows that it at least was a thing being considered.

Either way, weird as flex.

We post shit from Legion Hoops.

So, Boston Globe shouldn't be a issue...lol

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like he didn't even read the article.

I'm actually slightly confused as to what he is disputing.
It's not a dispute. It's a statement that someone is writing an article while trying to see how far he dares to stick his middle finger up his own asshole.

At least what I posted was fact. KD and Tatum allowed a pro photographer to shoot them working out together. I didn't say that it proved or disproved anything. They're friends and the fact that they were playing ball together starts the rumors flying.

Let's all be honest. LA wants Kyrie but can't sell Russell Westbrook to the Nets. Th Celtics want KD but aren't willing to give up Marcus Smart as part of the deal. Both deals are dead in the water. No one anywhere knows what's actually going on between the Nets and any other team other than the Nets and that other team. So. What are the chances that anything gets done?? At best 50/50.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was cleaning my gun a couple of times when a guy was picking one of them up.

The one was afraid to come into the house because he'd come to the door, I'd answer, yell to the daughter ''There's someone at the door for you'', then shut the door and leave him standing on the porch.

She told me that one time he said...''I don't think your Dad likes me''...she said ''He doesn't''. He asked ''Why?''...She said...''Because you're a boy''. lol
I had worse growing up. Girlfriend of 3.5 years dad was a secret service agent. First time I came to pick her up, he didn’t even make eye contact with me or get up out of his recliner. He said “Have her home by 10” (Mom had just told me 11:30…we went with 10) as he pulled up the leg of his right khaki so I could see the piece on his calf. 2 years later he would come home unexpectedly from work and he lost his shit to find us smoking weed on his back deck. He took my shit and put it in a baggy and goes and presents my mom with my joint. My parents smoked it later that night while making fun of me for getting caught. I got very lucky though because if he came home that day 20 minutes earlier he would have been greeted with me hittin her doggy style. Haha! I don’t think that would have gone down the same way.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a dispute. It's a statement that someone is writing an article while trying to see how far he dares to stick his middle finger up his own asshole.

At least what I posted was fact. KD and Tatum allowed a pro photographer to shoot them working out together. I didn't say that it proved or disproved anything. They're friends and the fact that they were playing ball together starts the rumors flying.

Let's all be honest. LA wants Kyrie but can't sell Russell Westbrook to the Nets. Th Celtics want KD but aren't willing to give up Marcus Smart as part of the deal. Both deals are dead in the water. No one anywhere knows what's actually going on between the Nets and any other team other than the Nets and that other team. So. What are the chances that anything gets done?? At best 50/50

Doesn't matter if it's from Shams, Woj , Stein or the Boston Globe, its usually cited as league or unnamed team source.

So, what exactly was the point of your rant?

If you aren't disputing the report, why are you questioning why I posted it?

If the criteria for posting here was named sources, we'd have very little to.debate.

Even more curious....

Why do you keep bringing up the Lakers?

I'm not a Lakers fan.

Most people on this thread are not.

I'm not trying to be a dick.

But, seems like you got in your feelings because the article is saying something you don't want to be true.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just KNOW there's a joke here somewhere. But I have a funny feeling ill be punished severely if I try to go there...:heh:
Usually, yeah.

But, in this case I'm just confused.

It's not like I think I'm above being questioned.

I just don't understand what I'm actually being questioned about.

He asked if I would post a story on the thread that he himself made up about the Lakers as if that is the same thing as a Boston Globe reporter citing team sources and a Celtics player by name.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually, yeah.

But, in this case I'm just confused.

It's not like I think I'm above being questioned.

I just don't understand what I'm actually being questioned about.

He asked if I would post a story on the thread that he himself made up about the Lakers as if that is the same thing as a Boston Globe reporter citing team sources and a Celtics player by name.
The guy's a known homer and reactionary around here. Tends to take things personally in sports and out of them...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, while they are busy trying to clown Haslem, there are 2 current, and one former, Clippers on this list.

Basically a list of injured players...and UD lol

But why anyone would hate on him is beyond me...seriously, what is wrong with these people?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically a list of injured players...and UD lol

But why anyone would hate on him is beyond me...seriously, what is wrong with these people?
Who is hating on the guy? It’s a statistic.