• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the other hand….banners fly forever. Get one more title and let bron decide what he wants to do.

I got a hard time seeing him walking away from a contender in la
Getting more title seems like a longshot at this point, their best chance was the year after they won the title with AD at his peak.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m Missouri on this Mr Harden. Fucking show me. If I even get 75% of what that guy used to be…let’s fucking go. I’ll believe it when I see it though. I do like the fact that he’s playing for his last contract. That usually brings out the best in athletes.
His hammy was bad....I don't think he has just lost a step due to age....IMO I think his hammy has been bothering him.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard will eventually end up in the NBA IMO.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA 1st team all defense

-Marcus Smart
-Giannis
-Mikal Bridges
-Gobert
-Jaren Jackson Jr.

Giannis now joins MJ, LeBron, Duncan & KAJ as the only players with four 1st team all defense selections and multiple MVP's.

Gobert now has six 1st team selections. Breaking a tie with Olajuwon & KAJ for the most 1st team selections by a C.

2nd team

-Robert Williams III
-Draymond
-Jrue Holiday
-Bam
-Matisse Thybulle

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way of knowing if the kid can sniff the court. If he shouldn’t it will be a huge joke.

This is the fly in the ointment, so to speak.

Last time I looked, Bronny was considered a 4 star recruit. Unless he makes a huge leap, he looks to be a player who will need at least 2 and probably 3 years in college and then he is likely a 2nd round pick.

Looks like Lebron will need to play until he is at least 41 or 42 just to be an active player for Bronnys rookie season.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last time I looked, Bronny was considered a 4 star recruit. Unless he makes a huge leap, he looks to be a player who will need at least 2 and probably 3 years in college and then he is likely a 2nd round pick.

Looks like Lebron will need to play until he is at least 41 or 42 just to be an active player for Bronnys rookie season.
Yep. And I think he plays more than 1 with his son.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He really doesn’t though. His chance in the NBA is solely because of his famous father. It really doesn’t matter how long he stays. That circumstance isn’t changing. His career doesn’t matter. This is about his famous father being able to say he played with his son. From what I read, Brony doesn’t even give much of a fuck about basketball. He’s gonna be Thanis Anteketoupa until his dad retires. He’s gonna be a mascot that gets mop up time minutes. He’s marginal as a talent and he’s soft as shit growing up rich and spoiled. No way that kid has the fuck you and the work ethic to make himself into something. And I don’t blame him. Why? You’re always going to be compared to your dad and you’ll never stack up. It has to be tough to live in that shadow anyway but now to choose the same path? I’m not seeing it. He’s more likely to be Donald Trump Jr than he is to be Ivanka.

Last edited:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really doesn’t though. His chance in the NBA is solely because of his famous father. It really doesn’t matter how long he stays. That circumstance isn’t changing. His career doesn’t matter. This is about his famous father being able to say he played with his son. From what I read, Brony doesn’t even give much of a fuck about basketball. He’s gonna be Thanis Anteketoupa until his dad retires. He’s gonna be a mascot that gets mop up time minutes. He’s marginal as a talent and he’s soft as shit growing up rich and spoiled. No way that kid has the fuck you and the work ethic to make himself into something. And I don’t blame him. Why? You’re always going to be compared to your dad and you’ll never stack up. It has to be tough to live in that shadow anyway but now to choose the same path? I’m not seeing it. He’s more likely to be Donald Trump Jr than he is to Ivanka.
Exactly. What will happen is Bronny will do his 1 year of college. Then LeBron will contact a team and say you draft Bronny in the second round to wave a towel and play garbage minutes and I will come to your franchise on the relatively cheap. This is obviously how it will go.

The way it lines up contract wise is LeBron plays out the last year with LA, Bronny's senior HS year. Next year Bronny goes to college for a year, LeBron signs somewhere on a 1 and 1 (I think Cleveland is the likeliest). Then after that year either Cleveland (or whoever) drafts Bronny or LeBron goes to the team that will.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. What will happen is Bronny will do his 1 year of college. Then LeBron will contact a team and say you draft Bronny in the second round to wave a towel and play garbage minutes and I will come to your franchise on the relatively cheap. This is obviously how it will go.
Yep....ever since he said he wanted to play with his son this was the writing on the wall.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about trade RW to anyone who will take him. Trade AD and James to Philly for Embid! LOL!!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He absolutely does not look like a 4 star recruit at this point.

If he had any other name, Cleveland St would be his ceiling, not one and done to the league.

With that being said, nepotism is a thing in every career field.

Scott Eastwood, Bryce Dallas Howard all got their Movie starts because of their famous fathers.

But, they are actually doing something with that headstart.

Maybe Bronny can too.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely does not look like a 4 star recruit at this point.

If he had any other name, Cleveland St would be his ceiling, not one and done to the league.

With that being said, nepotism is a thing in every career field.

Scott Eastwood, Bryce Dallas Howard all got their Movie starts because of their famous fathers.

But, they are actually doing something with that headstart.

Maybe Bronny can too.

Or he plays a few years in the league and goes to work for one of brons many biz ventures

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atkinson>>>Ham>>>>>>Stott.
Heard Atkinson was kinda rigid and better suited for the kiddie corps Lakers, pre-Lebron.

Heard Stotts was the polar opposite of Vogel * No defense, all offense * and kinda passive.

Heard Ham definitely will need a very strong associate head coach like Nash had with D'Antoni. But, he at least has the players respect.

All 3 have warts.

All 3 have pluses as well.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or he plays a few years in the league and goes to work for one of brons many biz ventures
I mean, as long as LeBron is still a viable draw, Bronny will get in.

I don't know if it's as a 1st rounder.

But, if LeBron is upright, he will get him in.