• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just bizarre to go all in for Rudy. Like...why not flip D Lo and grab something there for him and some picks?
There are like 30 players or more I'd have gone all in for over Rudy.
If all they want is rim protecting center, how much cheaper would Capela be?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what BKN means by young star. Maybe it's a very young player they think can turn into a star like Ingram was to New Orleans or an emerging star.

Only guys I can think of for contenders/playoff teams (I'm not listing obvious untouchables): Bam, J Brown, Barnes, Mobley, Garland, Maxey, JJ

And half or more the teams most likely won't trade those players and/or KD doesn't want to go to the team.

I still say Miami has a great shot at him if they are willing to give BKN Bam.
Mobley may be an untouchable with his age/contract/skill. You'd hate to lose Garland but for KD if he wanted to come? sure, you'd have to think about it. Allen, too.

Cannot see him wanting to come. Get he doesn't have much choice but doubt they'd send him where he may just not report.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mobley may be an untouchable with his age/contract/skill. You'd hate to lose Garland but for KD if he wanted to come? sure, you'd have to think about it. Allen, too.

Cannot see him wanting to come. Get he doesn't have much choice but doubt they'd send him where he may just not report.
Garland and Mobley are both untouchables imo but I included them bc they aren’t obvious like Edwards, DBook and Ja. I wouldn’t break up the core for KD. I would trade everyone except the Allen, Mobley and Garland

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four number ones for Gobert. Plus five players. Wow. Makes sense when one realizes Danny Ainge is running the show in Mormonland.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garland and Mobley are both untouchables imo but I included them bc they aren’t obvious like Edwards, DBook and Ja. I wouldn’t break up the core for KD. I would trade everyone except the Allen, Mobley and Garland

Kevin Durant burner account lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Mobley the only true untouchable...at least, for something realisitc. someone wants to part with a young elite player I'm sure we'd listen for the others. Maybe even a little older player for Allen.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Mobley the only true untouchable...at least, for something realisitc. someone wants to part with a young elite player I'm sure we'd listen for the others. Maybe even a little older player for Allen.
For CLE, Garland is definitely untouchable. The next Curry! Lol

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just bizarre to go all in for Rudy. Like...why not flip D Lo and grab something there for him and some picks?
There are like 30 players or more I'd have gone all in for over Rudy.
The Minny FO must have some kind of plan.

That was a shit ton for him.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HurricaneDij39

I was wrong on Brogdon.

He did net a late first. Very surprised by that.

Trade market seems to be drastically overpaying based on traditional values.

All those firsts for Gobert is nuts!

I'm actually surprised he basically got traded for just a 1st round pick. Player wise, all the Indy got back was the spare change under the seat of your car. I suppose Neismith might have some value but I expected just a tad more. Not much more, but still. I guess his injuries really suppressed the market

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck Minny doing? I don't really see how Towns and Gobert can play together. So you maxed out Towns and gave up all your picks for Gobert. Not to mention that's a lot of beef down there clogging up the lane for Ant Edwards and D'lo (to a lesser degree since he may still be moved).

:scratch:

Good luck with that.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually surprised he basically got traded for just a 1st round pick. Player wise, all the Indy got back was the spare change under the seat of your car. I suppose Neismith might have some value but I expected just a tad more. Not much more, but still. I guess his injuries really suppressed the market

plus not that many contenders needed a pg.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers been quiet today...something brewing?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck Minny doing? I don't really see how Towns and Gobert can play together. So you maxed out Towns and gave up all your picks for Gobert. Not to mention that's a lot of beef down there clogging up the lane for Ant Edwards and D'lo (to a lesser degree since he may still be moved).

:scratch:

Good luck with that.
Towns more of a PF.