• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll def keep the picks and maybe one or two of the other five. The releasees will then just trot back to Minnesota and pick-up where they left off.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting better i believe

I know the pick was protected but I think they need to stop trading their selections. Kevin Huerter is a decent player but not someone who is going to lift a bad team. I seriously doubt this makes them better, long term.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding the Miles Bridges domestic abuse situation...

Not sure if this has been posted, but his wife (Mychelle Johnson) has posted on social media and it's pretty damning:

Johnson described injuries she says she received to her nose, wrist, ear and neck "from being choked until I went to sleep and a severe concussion" in the Instagram post on Friday.

"I hate that it has come to this but I can't be silent anymore. I've allowed someone to destroy my home, abuse me in every way possible and traumatize our kids for life," she wrote in the post accompanying the images.

One of the images uploaded to Instagram appears to be a discharge document from a hospital emergency department. It describes Johnson as an "adult victim of physical abuse by male partner" and "assault by strangulation."

According to the document, her diagnosed injuries included a closed fracture of her nasal bone, a rib contusion, multiple bruises and a neck muscle strain.

220701110432-no-card-use-01-mychelle-johnson-abuse-photo-exlarge-169.jpg

What does the league do with this?

That's fucking infuriating man. He should be banned as far as I am concerned.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both miss games so both will see action at C. But, yeah KAT at the 4 is a mixed bag.
I don't really see it as a mixed bag, he will have some defensive limitations, but I don't see how they are worse than his limitations he had at center. They are just different. Offense he will be just fine, less time in the paint, but I doubt hos efficiency drops.

I am curiousnwhat Edwards does with a center that knows how to set a screen.