• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 MLB Draft July 17-19 - An Extensive Look At Top Draft Prospects

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are to play a lot of young guys next year then either Woody needs to go, or we need to go with a very young bench. Actually that goes for the rest of this year as well.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are to play a lot of young guys next year then either Woody needs to go, or we need to go with a very young bench. Actually that goes for the rest of this year as well.
Josh Smith may be that utility guy next year. Maybe we leave the DH open quite a bit to rotate half days off to ensure he gets plenty of starts

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Smith may be that utility guy next year. Maybe we leave the DH open quite a bit to rotate half days off to ensure he gets plenty of starts
I think it is way too early to make Josh the utility guy. I think the Rangers feel that way too since Duran was sent back and Smith stayed to play every day.

I want us to have a set lineup with a set DH when we compete for a championship. Now we can sub the DH into a position or two along the way, but I would like a regular 9 guys playing most every day. That's what I want, but who knows what will actually happen.

Foscue or Crim would be more the prototypical DH.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It kinda sucks how hard it is to acquire prospects now a days. Seems like teams used to be willing to pay a premium to go for it.

could the shift be because the teams with the prospects are also the same teams with all the money and they just have too much leverage over sellers?

the dodgers and Yankees in particular are flush with both cash and prospects.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3