• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 draft tracker thread

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is going to slim down I heard a pod cast interview with Mathis.. numbers went Up because he slimed down for his SR year he will slim down even more. If he had one more year he be just as good as Allen he is work in progress he knows what he needs to do the key is his pass rush is better then Payne .. I like this pick he is going be to fine and he knows what he needs to do .. Bellamy and Mills will get him there trust the procees .. post draft media don't say this so everybody tripping on Mathis lol

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

maybe , just maybe , if every top pick wasnt an overdraft , and you had career winning records your viewpoint would be received better but i dont need to be a professional scout to see what garbage is and isnt

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

maybe , just maybe , if every top pick wasnt an overdraft , and you had career winning records your viewpoint would be received better but i dont need to be a professional scout to see what garbage is and isnt
Your probably both right. He really does not have a good track record and and he is right about teams do have different value .. in my opinion some people just can't adapt to social media Washington got Nick picked to death on Twitter comments the stupidest comment I seen was alot people where saying Dotson is bust because Dotson name is close to Doctson smh

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bunch of media outlets are picking Drake London to be ROY. I have a feeling my evaluation of him is going to be way off. Call it Doctson syndrome. I hope London balls out. That will give me more confidence in Rivera, the Martins', and Turner talent evaluation ability.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bunch of media outlets are picking Drake London to be ROY. I have a feeling my evaluation of him is going to be way off. Call it Doctson syndrome. I hope London balls out. That will give me more confidence in Rivera, the Martins', and Turner talent evaluation ability.
the same group had jamin davis as droy