• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 2022-23 NFL Playoffs Wild Card Round - Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible Tua Turndaballova turns it over again because he can’t throw an accurate pass. He just cost the Dolphins the game with that throw.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time management was awful in game, mostly in 4th Q. You cant burn TO's to stop possession clock. 4th and 1 on last drive, your call should already be set, Yale boy out thunk himself.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time management was awful in game, mostly in 4th Q. You cant burn TO's to stop possession clock. 4th and 1 on last drive, your call should already be set, Yale boy out thunk himself.
Yes some confusion out there HC said someone probably his staff told him first down and by the time he realized it was 4th and short only had 10 seconds. Should have just said sneak with whoever was out there. Either way I'm proud of the team they were banged up badly and could have won that game. I know Paolo thinks otherwise but the Finds win that if Tua started. He would have made a few more of those throws that Sky missed. Also found some open receivers like Hill was open on that 4th and 6. With another offseason and playoff experience I expect them to contend next season.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes some confusion out there HC said someone probably his staff told him first down and by the time he realized it was 4th and short only had 10 seconds. Should have just said sneak with whoever was out there. Either way I'm proud of the team they were banged up badly and could have won that game. I know Paolo thinks otherwise but the Finds win that if Tua started. He would have made a few more of those throws that Sky missed. Also found some open receivers like Hill was open on that 4th and 6. With another offseason and playoff experience I expect them to contend next season.
Hope they can get the needed help on O line this coming off season. It would also be reach to have a feature RB, Not sure where need is at on D side of ball??

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Miami played very well with what they had.
Key injuries were enough to prevent the win but they played with pride and urgency.

Now you still have some tough decisions to make and (some) of the big contracts have to go to improve......

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope they can get the needed help on O line this coming off season. It would also be reach to have a feature RB, Not sure where need is at on D side of ball??
A lot of the problems was injuries so those guys will all be back. Add a few draft picks to the depth and I think oline will be easily better than this year.

RB I'm sure they'll add to what they have. Mostert was good but they need another guy for sure.

CB was destroyed by injury so they'll be better when healthy. Byron Jones most likely gone as he was out all season. I just don't know if he will ever be healthy enough to come back but who knows. If he's back to normal they probably keep him and won't add as Needham and Trill Williams would also be back with Kader.

ILB needs to be upgraded.

Dline will be great will get Ogbah back too.

TE I think Gesicki will be gone unless he resigns for cheap. Hunter Long who knows he didn't see the field much.

QB Grier said Tua is fine makes you wonder if NFL held Tua out due to PR. Guys like Pickett played immediately. Buf olineman got smashed yesterday wobbled and no stumble spotter pulled him out like they were trying to hide it happened. Crazy stuff. I'd draft another QB mid draft hopefully find another QB to compete. Maybe Sky improves too? Tua's cheap so you can even pay a backup but not sure they need to do that.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of the problems was injuries so those guys will all be back. Add a few draft picks to the depth and I think oline will be easily better than this year.

RB I'm sure they'll add to what they have. Mostert was good but they need another guy for sure.

CB was destroyed by injury so they'll be better when healthy. Byron Jones most likely gone as he was out all season. I just don't know if he will ever be healthy enough to come back but who knows. If he's back to normal they probably keep him and won't add as Needham and Trill Williams would also be back with Kader.

ILB needs to be upgraded.

Dline will be great will get Ogbah back too.

TE I think Gesicki will be gone unless he resigns for cheap. Hunter Long who knows he didn't see the field much.

QB Grier said Tua is fine makes you wonder if NFL held Tua out due to PR. Guys like Pickett played immediately. Buf olineman got smashed yesterday wobbled and no stumble spotter pulled him out like they were trying to hide it happened. Crazy stuff. I'd draft another QB mid draft hopefully find another QB to compete. Maybe Sky improves too? Tua's cheap so you can even pay a backup but not sure they need to do that.
Mostly agree with you.
I think the O-line is not good even with the injuries resolved. It would certainly be better but you will need improvement.
Your high draft picks did not all work out - it happens.

I agree Gesecki will be gone. When you have an O-line struggling, a TE that cannot block is a liability

ILB, what ever happened to your draft pick? He looked like a player?????

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly agree with you.
I think the O-line is not good even with the injuries resolved. It would certainly be better but you will need improvement.
Your high draft picks did not all work out - it happens.

I agree Gesecki will be gone. When you have an O-line struggling, a TE that cannot block is a liability

ILB, what ever happened to your draft pick? He looked like a player?????
Tindall had a lot to learn but physically he has all the tools. Definitely a project. Hopefully he'll be ready next year as they need him.