• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-23 Flyers: How about just less suck?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are starting to get healthy and our play has picked up immensely as the last two games were proof of that.

A win against Washington tonight would be further proof. :nod:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, it's disgusting how the local hockey media slobber all over OV's dick just because he cherry-picked two empty-net goals. Those were probably the two easiest and most meaningless goals of his career (yeah, out of 795 of them). Then you have Alexa afterwards claiming it was an exciting game with goals throughout. Uh, I fell asleep in the 2nd period of this game and it was a 1-0 or 1-1 game for the vast majority, you dumb bitch...Lol It was a tight-checking game with very little offense and some horrid officiating. Not the type of game that leaves you in awe of the sport. Empty-net goals are not exciting either.

I don't blame Konecny for giving OV shit on the last goal where he skated all the way to the net with the puck, slowed way down and let it trickle across the line instead of just shooting it. You could see Travis say something like "wtf, just put the puck in the net." Dude was cherry-picking (which is expected when it's OV) and clearly showboating. You're known as the best goal scorer in the modern game. Shoot the puck in the empty net for the second time in a minute during a game that's already over and get the fuck out of here.

#endrant

Last edited:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very disappointing loss. JVR should've stayed out of last nights game and we should've played the same lines as the Colorado game. It just looked like we were out of sync. We were flying around last game and looking around for large portions of this game.

OVI is a huge douche. :nod:

Kevin Hayes and TK cant be the only ones putting up points every night or we will be getting the top pick in the draft. Im looking at you Tippett Frost and Laughton

We need to get rid of some money on defense we should be actively shopping Prov Risto and DeAngelo.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutter Gauthier received honors as the NCAA American East rookie of the month for November. He scored five goals and added three assists in seven games. He leads Boston College in scoring this season with 12 points in 12 games played. The Flyers selected Gauthier with the fifth-overall pick in the 2022 NHL Entry Draft. They hope that he can fill an organizational need as a center after playing both down the middle and on the wing at different points during his development as a prospect.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutter Gauthier received honors as the NCAA American East rookie of the month for November. He scored five goals and added three assists in seven games. He leads Boston College in scoring this season with 12 points in 12 games played. The Flyers selected Gauthier with the fifth-overall pick in the 2022 NHL Entry Draft. They hope that he can fill an organizational need as a center after playing both down the middle and on the wing at different points during his development as a prospect.
Sounds like this kid will be good, hope we can add some more talent to help him . We need offensive output badly. We have absolutely no pure goal scorers.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like this kid will be good, hope we can add some more talent to help him . We need offensive output badly. We have absolutely no pure goal scorers.
It takes time to rebuild after Hextall ruined our organization. Gauthier and a good pick this season ere the first steps and salary cap killers like JVR will be gone next.

Hopefully a few more years and we will be competitive again.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes time to rebuild after Hextall ruined our organization. Gauthier and a good pick this season ere the first steps and salary cap killers like JVR will be gone next.

Hopefully a few more years and we will be competitive again.
…and hopefully Hextall will destroy the Penguins over that same time period.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be fair, they won't have Cindy or Gino anymore either.
They will have them both. Malkin just signed for 4 more years and Crosby is signed for 3 more years and just like Giroux and Jake Hextall will get him back on the team for probably 2 more years .

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will have them both. Malkin just signed for 4 more years and Crosby is signed for 3 more years and just like Giroux and Jake Hextall will get him back on the team for probably 2 more years .
You said within 4 years,:fencing: both those contracts end then, they won't be back, to old. What I would like to see is the end of Fletcher's reign before seasons end and somebody competent come in and spend what money we'll have and maybe get us a good draft pick or two.:suds:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said within 4 years,:fencing: both those contracts end then, they won't be back, to old. What I would like to see is the end of Fletcher's reign before seasons end and somebody competent come in and spend what money we'll have and maybe get us a good draft pick or two.:suds:
Whatever helps us win im down to do. I think we should be shopping some of our high priced defenseman now.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is a game in Vegas blacked out for me in Virginia when I'm fucking paying for ESPN+!?!

Tired of this shit. I can't even see half of the games these days.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is a game in Vegas blacked out for me in Virginia when I'm fucking paying for ESPN+!?!

Tired of this shit. I can't even see half of the games these days.
I just cancelled my espn+. Not motivated to send money to Disney - and there will be enough “free games” for my interest level this year.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One word: COMCAST.

WE really have to get past this win-one-lose-two nonsense. Granted, it is way better than a second 10-game losing streak but geez, how hard is it to string together two consecutive wins?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just cancelled my espn+. Not motivated to send money to Disney - and there will be enough “free games” for my interest level this year.
I had that last season, didn't renew, but you are correct, they show almost every game anyways, I've seen quite a few this season.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a 4 million dollar player?

Player Headshot

Rasmus Ristolainen | #55​

D | 6' 4" | 221 lb | Age: 28
Philadelphia Flyers

2022-2023 Regular Season​

GPGAP+/-
21000-4

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garbage and a complete waste of money. Which idiot thought this guy was anywhere close to be good enough for the money they are throwing away??