• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-23 Flyers: How about just less suck?

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to Gaidreau and Kadri - another forward mention. Have to admit, I don’t know this guy.

Rickard Rakell

Rickard Rakell was a trade deadline addition for the Pittsburgh Penguins but missed time with an upper-body injury after a hit from Ryan Lindgren during the first-round series against the New York Rangers. He will not command a deal like Gaudreau or Kadri but is an option for the Flyers to pursue to increase their forward depth. He can be relied upon for 20 goals and 25 assists when healthy.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the NHL season comes to a close, here is a list of UFAs that the Flyers may want to peruse to see if there is anyone worth the money to help the Flyers build a new powerhouse if that is their focus. This of course would be in conjunction with the draft. The next best thing is to get the coaching decision in order because many of these guys won't last forever.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the NHL season comes to a close, here is a list of UFAs that the Flyers may want to peruse to see if there is anyone worth the money to help the Flyers build a new powerhouse if that is their focus. This of course would be in conjunction with the draft. The next best thing is to get the coaching decision in order because many of these guys won't last forever.

We’ll over pay for someone , and watch production fall off a cliff.

Hard to get very excited until we see what coach they land on.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forsberg may not be a bad signing he's still young and productive. Obviously depends on cost. Some of the others are a product of their environment so you can't get too caught up with the Marchments or Nichuskins of the world.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Id like to add Copp or Strome whichever one will be a salary cap casualty from the Rags. Neither will cost too much.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 4 teams left are a television ratings bonanza for the NHL.

McDavid vs McKinnon it doesn't get better than that.
NY vs TB lots of people in NY to watch and TB is TB

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked this a couple months ago and someone said they wouldn't do it because the Oilers have the same problems as us. Do you still say you wouldn't trade our roster for the Oilers roster?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First the Pens and now the Canes UGHHHHHH! why cant anyone close out the Rags!
It doesn't matter, I feel if somehow they get by the Bolts, they will not be able to handle the onslaught from either the oilers or the Avs. The Rags don't have the people to keep up that pace. Plus I'm assuming the series between them and the Bolts will be physical and draining.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter, I feel if somehow they get by the Bolts, they will not be able to handle the onslaught from either the oilers or the Avs. The Rags don't have the people to keep up that pace. Plus I'm assuming the series between them and the Bolts will be physical and draining.
I dont want to root for TB but i have to now. Lets go Bolts!!!

Cant wait to watch the Avs Oilers series.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to Gaidreau and Kadri - another forward mention. Have to admit, I don’t know this guy.

Rickard Rakell

Rickard Rakell was a trade deadline addition for the Pittsburgh Penguins but missed time with an upper-body injury after a hit from Ryan Lindgren during the first-round series against the New York Rangers. He will not command a deal like Gaudreau or Kadri but is an option for the Flyers to pursue to increase their forward depth. He can be relied upon for 20 goals and 25 assists when healthy.
Lets just say the Pens could've really him against the Rags.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night's game looked like an all star game lol, hopefully the Avs come up with better defense and hopefully the oilers keep playing Smith.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night's game looked like an all star game lol, hopefully the Avs come up with better defense and hopefully the oilers keep playing Smith.
I love a game with a lot of goals, speed and skill with heavy hitting to boot. It doesn't get any better than that. :nod::nod: