• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, kid better grow some thick skin.

Lakers got better.

He can be in his feelings in the G League.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why give up assets for a neutral trade?

Seriously, just keep Reggie.

Lowry does not move the needle.

Because those dudes (wall and Jackson) are way underwater

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got trades.

So, not going to try and light fire to the thread.

But, GMAFB…..he didn’t touch him.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kinda makes sense. Although I’m quite surprised Ham didn’t play Bryant and AD together
Me too, ShaqDaddy

Why Ham didn't play those 2 together so AD could move back to PF was puzzling, especially considering it would've given them 2 legit shot blockers on the floor for defensive purposes, and Bryant was playing great at the time.

That F-Up is all on Ham and his poor management of the rotation.

Should've had Schroder, Beverly, LJ, AD and Bryant as the starting 5 with RW, Hachi, Reaves, Walker, Wenlen in some combo with the starting 5 off the bench.

Last edited:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,175.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's bs. I've always liked Russ the person. And I've never heard him being accused of being bad on that level.
I have some info on this from his years in OKC. He seems to be one of the best family guys in the league. His wife really got involved in the community and even opened a clothing store. He did a thanksgiving dinner every year, much like everything with him though there are always conflicts. One of the things he was criticized for here was every now and then he would run around getting the crowd going and he would say “ you all get the fuck up”. Obviously there were families with kids in the crowd. I have to think the Thunder tried to get him to stop that but who knows, he pretty much did what he wanted. Overall I’d say he is about the last guy in the league you would ever see get in any real trouble .

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you waste one year and can only add a pg for 6m via fa
Dude….

The Clippers are blowing this shit up after this year.

Why attach assets to try and move Lowry?

No.

Just fail with what you already have, don’t waste more assets on a deal that won’t help you win?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too, ShaqDaddy

Why Ham didn't play those 2 together so AD could move back to PF was puzzling, especially considering it would've given them 2 legit shot blockers on the floor for defensive purposes, and Bryant was playing great at the time.

That F-Up is all on Ham and his poor management of the rotation.

Should've had Scroder, Beverly, LJ, AD and Bryant as the starting 5 with RW, Hachi, Reaves, Walker, Wenlen in some combo with the starting 5 off the bench.

Need AD's defense at the rim. Bryant doesn't play much D, certainly not as much as I expected from him. Bryant was also too reluctant to space the floor, given his relative success from 3.