• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I have a canker sore on the roof of my mouth and it really sucks.

Takes the enjoyment out of eating.
You should probably start requesting a clean STD test before turning your tricks my guy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garland doesn’t even make my top 3 East snubs:
Siakam Harden Trae Young in any order you want before Garland.

The coaches completely shit the bed on these reserves. DeRozan Halliburton and Holiday aren’t All Stars.

That's alright. Gonna watch the glorified scrimmage anyway. Maybe some defense will be played in the 4th quarter.

Lost interest in the dunk contest years ago. But like the 3-point shootout & skills competition.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short answer: Because he’s a piece of shit.

Long answer:

I still don't think Mitchell needed to do what he did, but at the end of the day, they are professionals who need act accordingly and most important of all, make sure that the fans aren't fucking involved.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His reason would be frustration over no foul being called on his drive coupled with being a dirty bitch.
The man may be a dirty bitch, but 1, why stoop to his level? 2, make sure it doesn't go out into the fans for christ sakes. Did we not learn anything from what happened in Detroit fucking 20 years ago?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garland doesn’t even make my top 3 East snubs:
Siakam Harden Trae Young in any order you want before Garland.

The coaches completely shit the bed on these reserves. DeRozan Halliburton and Holiday aren’t All Stars.
I think Siakam has the best snub case out of everyone honestly. Fox and Siakam were the biggest snubs over. Haliburton has a case but his team isn't good...so gotta expect that.

Trae Young has extremely low efficiency...he didn't deserve it. 43% and 32% from 3.

Harden is tick for tack for Garland. Sixers have better record so I guess that could be the tiebreaker

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man may be a dirty bitch, but 1, why stoop to his level? 2, make sure it doesn't go out into the fans for christ sakes. Did we not learn anything from what happened in Detroit fucking 20 years ago?
I don’t have a dick.

But, aren’t crotch shots particularly painful?

Bad reaction to a dirty play.

Both will get fined or suspended.

But, if I’m Mitchell, totally worth it.

However, you are spot on about that shit spilling into the crowd section of the baseline.

That’s dangerous.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t have a dick.

But, aren’t crotch shots particularly painful?

Bad reaction to a dirty play.

Both will get fined or suspended.

But, if I’m Mitchell, totally worth it.

However, you are spot on about that shit spilling into the crowd section of the baseline.

That’s dangerous.
A nut shot is one of things you CANNOT do to a player. It's kinda like pushing a player in the back, bitch move.

Worked out for CLE. He fired up the team. It was never going to be a Detroit brawl. This is a very light argument for the 1980's/1990's. It really wasn't a big deal but since Brooks has been doing this shit all season, he deserved all the heat.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Siakam has the best snub case out of everyone honestly. Fox and Siakam were the biggest snubs over. Haliburton has a case but his team isn't good...so gotta expect that.

Trae Young has extremely low efficiency...he didn't deserve it. 43% and 32% from 3.

Harden is tick for tack for Garland. Sixers have better record so I guess that could be the tiebreaker
If you’re going to knock Young on efficiency then you have to do the same Harden/Garland. Harden’s true shooting is like 61% about 8 percentage points better than Garland.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a man disrespected me like that you’re damn right I’m responding the same way Mitchell did. Nut shots from pro athletes are out of bounds.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A nut shot is one of things you CANNOT do to a player. It's kinda like pushing a player in the back, bitch move.

Worked out for CLE. He fired up the team. It was never going to be a Detroit brawl. This is a very light argument for the 1980's/1990's. It really wasn't a big deal but since Brooks has been doing this shit all season, he deserved all the heat.
I don't think he did it on purpose, but he did deserve some sort of jawing or something. I'm not saying let him off the hook, go up to him trash talk him, he just hit you in the nuts, obviously there is gonna be a reaction. But the level Mitchell took it to was uncalled for and could've ended up much worse. If Mitchell isn't disciplined in some way, that's an injustice, imo.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a man disrespected me like that you’re damn right I’m responding the same way Mitchell did. Nut shots from pro athletes are out of bounds.
I would respond as well, but I would respond in a way that doesn't endanger fans in the stands that paid money to see me, a professional NBA player who's paid multi-millions of dollars to play professional Basketball, play basketball and not fight like it's at some public court in NYC. If I wanted to see a fight, I would've gone to a Columbus Blue Jackets game instead of a Cavs game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
->I still don't think Mitchell needed to do what he did,<- but at the end of the day, they are professionals who need act accordingly and most important of all, make sure that the fans aren't fucking involved.

The hell he didn't. Some jackass hits me in the nuts on purpose and it's on. There are some things you don't do to a guy. And hitting someone in the basket-balls is on the top of the list.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hell he didn't. Some jackass hits me in the nuts on purpose and it's on. There are some things you don't do to a guy. And hitting someone in the basket-balls is on the top of the list.
Agreed. Not saying that he didn't deserve something in retaliation. But Mitchell was careless and reckless in his reaction. That level he took it to was uncalled for. Handle it away from the fans if you need to react in that way.