• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare I read a critique about defense to be about defense, what was I thinking?
And yet your comment was about team playoff success in which Jokic’s defense wasn’t even addressed. Weird.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major nitpick: Salaries don't work in the Pacers trade. Need to swap Bev for Nunn.

Minor nitpicks: Christie is a SG, Nunn would still be relied upon as the backup PG.

I meant to add I’m flipping Noel to Indy in that turner deal. My bad

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also didn't include the state of the pork bellies market, my bad.
Or anything about the substance of my comment so I guess you projecting unrelated comments makes sense.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Imagine not respecting a good coach with a ring when you haven’t won dick

The Bryant contract number is interesting

He might be this years monk

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bryant contract number is interesting

He might be this years monk

Only if they use up all their cap space for next season. That potential issue is the only reason that the Turner trade is still a possibility IMO. Otherwise, their stats are pretty similar, with Turner scoring more via more minutes and more shots. Turner is the better shot blocker/defender of course, but he's going to want what, $25M+ next season? Not sure he's worth that much more.

IMO, at this point the Lakers should move on from the Pacers. Add Bog/Burks and find front court depth cheaper elsewhere. Hell, maybe Noel makes more sense in your trade as sticking with the Lakers.

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

With picks to Detroit and Utah (1 first each, plus seconds where needed), Sterling Brown not retained on his 10 day...

PG: Conley, Schroder, Reaves
SG: Walker, Burks, Christie
SF: Bogdanovic, Reddish, Brown Jr
PF: Lebron, Vanderbilt, Gabriel
C: Davis, Bryant, Noel

If Utah isn't selling (would love to get Vanderbilt as part of taking Conley though), other ideas for PG/PF?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid looks like a guard at 6'11". Crazy

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if they use up all their cap space for next season. That potential issue is the only reason that the Turner trade is still a possibility IMO. Otherwise, their stats are pretty similar, with Turner scoring more via more minutes and more shots. Turner is the better shot blocker/defender of course, but he's going to want what, $25M+ next season? Not sure he's worth that much more.

IMO, at this point the Lakers should move on from the Pacers. Add Bog/Burks and find front court depth cheaper elsewhere. Hell, maybe Noel makes more sense in your trade as sticking with the Lakers.

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

With picks to Detroit and Utah (1 first each, plus seconds where needed), Sterling Brown not retained on his 10 day...

PG: Conley, Schroder, Reaves
SG: Walker, Burks, Christie
SF: Bogdanovic, Reddish, Brown Jr
PF: Lebron, Vanderbilt, Gabriel
C: Davis, Bryant, Noel

If Utah isn't selling (would love to get Vanderbilt as part of taking Conley though), other ideas for PG/PF?

Yeah I’ve mentioned Conley.

Makes alot sense to me

But I don’t think you get vandy on the deal. Maybe gay

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 point play for Utah bc of LeVert loses the game lol
Worse was never should have happened.....ball was OOB on Utah and we should have gotten the ball.

Do they not look at these like they used to (a lot)? Is a challenge needed to get them to look?